New Drug Policy
- The NFL is reportedly hoping to begin hGH testing by the end of the month, as long as an agreement can be reached on a new drug policy some time soon. (Albert Breer)
- Breer adds that it’s possible an agreement could be in place tonight with the deal be announced Wednesday morning.
- NFL and NFLPA lawyers continued to go through documents regarding a new drug policy, but there have been “no major hiccups.” (Tom Pelissero)
- HC Chuck Pagano told reporters that DE Arthur Jones has a high ankle sprain and is week to week.
- Arthur Jones is expected to miss 2-4 weeks. (Ian Rapoport)
- Jets worked out QB Pat Devlin on Tuesday. (Rich Cimini)
- Jets worked out WR Tiquan Underwood on Tuesday. (Field Yates)