- Bills HC Rex Ryan mentioned that QB Tyrod Taylor (shoulder) “should be able to play” in Week 12. (Mike Schoop)
- According to Ryan, is still “too early to tell” whether DE Mario Williams (foot) will be available. (Mike Schoop)
- Ryan expects G John Miller (high ankle) to be out. (Mike Schoop)
- Joel Corry points out that the Dolphins will have an NFL high $154.6 million in 2016 cap obligations with 38 players under contract after claiming DE Quinton Coples off waivers from the Jets.
- Corry mentions that the Dolphins can free up Miami can free up $18.18 million of salary cap room in 2016 by converting $22.75 million of DT Ndamukong Suh‘s $23.485 million base salary into signing bonus.
- Eagles QB Sam Bradford told reporters that there’s a chance he could play on Thursday.
- According to Bradford, his left shoulder injury is the issue now, not the concussion he sustained. (Jeff McLane)
- Jeff McLane mentions that Eagles TE Zach Ertz is in the NFL’s concussion protocol and there’s “no possible way he can be ready” to play on Thursday.
This, of course, means both players will miss the remainder of the 2015 season.