Seahawks DE Jadeveon Clowney was removed from the injured list, but is still dealing with a sports hernia.
“We’re just getting him to game time is all we can get done right now,” said Seahawks HC Pete Carroll, via Pro Football Talk. “He worked today. He got his reps in today and was able to demonstrate the game plan and that he knew what was going on. If this is what we got, this is what we got. We got to work with it,”
- Seahawks worked out WRs J.J. Jones and Brendan Langley on Wednesday. (Howard Balzer)
- Seattle signed Langley to their practice squad.
- Texans P Bryan Anger‘s three-year, $7.5 million extension included a $1.25 million signing bonus and $2 million guaranteed. (Aaron Wilson)
- Anger will make a base salary of $1.25 million next season, including a $750,000 roster bonus and a cap figure of $2.312 million. His base will increase to $2.5 million and cost $2.812 million against the cap over the final two years of their agreement.
- According to Jason Cole, it’s still possible Vikings’ ownership could be concerned about losing OC Kevin Stefanski to another team, which could result in them parting ways with HC Mike Zimmer and promoting Stefanski.
- This comes after the Vikings announced that they have every intention of retaining Zimmer and GM Rick Spielman for the 2020 season.
- Vikings worked out CB Chris Campbell, CB Kemon Hall, DT Curtis Cothran, and DT Mike Hughes last Tuesday. (Howard Balzer)
- Minnesota signed Hall and Cothran to their practice squad. (Howard Balzer)