- Mike Rodak of ESPN spoke to the agents for LB Zach Brown, who mentioned that they’re “exploring all options” right now. Although, they plan to make a decision once he has visited with all of the interested teams.
- Brown has visited with the Raiders and Dolphins before meeting with the Bills on Wednesday. (NFLTR)
- Mississippi State RB/WR Brandon Holloway will participate at the Buccaneers‘ local prospect day on April 14. (Greg Auman)
- Connecticut WR Noel Thomas met with the Ravens, Falcons, and Colts following his Pro Day performance, where he clocked a 4.47 in the 40-yard dash. (Aaron Wilson)
- UCLA DE Takkarist McKinley said he is scheduled to have a pre-draft visit with the Browns on April 2, while the Steelers, Ravens, Cowboys, and Lions are among the “handful” of teams he will meet with afterward.
- USC WR JuJu Smith-Schuster said he would like to play for a Los Angles team and mentioned the Chargers, Rams, 49ers, and Raiders as franchises he is interested in. (Eric D. Williams)
- Tennessee QB Josh Dobbs had private workouts with the Saints and Chargers this week. (Adam Caplan)
- Pittsburgh QB Nate Peterman will have a private workout with the Eagles next week and will meet with Steelers at some point in April. (Jeremy Fowler)
- The Steelers had GM Kevin Colbert and OC Todd Haley on hand at Peterman’s Pro Day workout on Wednesday. (Mark Kaboly)
- The Bears, Saints, Steelers, Raiders and Lions all sent their tight ends coaches to work out Ashland TE Adam Shaheen at his Pro Day on Wednesday. (Gil Brandt)
- According to Howard Balzer, Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander‘s two-year contract is actually worth $5.95 million with a max of $2.1 million available through incentives.
- It was originally reported that Alexander’s two-year contract was worth $9 million with $4.1 million guaranteed. (NFLTR)
- The Vikings announced that recently acquired RB Latavius Murray underwent ankle surgery on Wednesday and is expected to be completely recovered in time for training camp.
- Chris Tomasson reports that the Vikings had some level of interest in WR Torrey Smith prior to him signing with the Eagles.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!