- Nigel Bradham told Alex Marvez that the Browns, Buccaneers and Jaguars all showed interest in him before he signed with the Eagles.
- Bradham added that the Bills elected to back out of contract talks.
- Barry Jackson reports that the Dolphins “tried very hard” to sign DE William Hayes and made a “strong offer” before he returned to the Rams.
According to Jackson, Miami “coveted” CB Adam Jones, but also couldn’t get him under contract.
- Jackson considers Geoff Schwartz and Louis Vasquez to be definite possibilities for the Dolphins.
- Miami has reportedly had some internal discussions about signing RB Alfred Morris.
- Benjamin Allbright doesn’t think the Texans decision to sign QB Brock Osweiler affects their potential plans to draft Penn State QB Christian Hackenberg.
- Allbright points out Osweiler’s contract is front loaded, which means they could move on in a few years.
- Speaking of the Texans’ draft plans, Tony Pauline mentions that HC Bill O’Brien was in attendance for Wisconsin’s Pro Day to watch QB Joel Stave.
- Pauline points out that O’Brien previously made the trip to Pittsburgh Pro Day a few years ago to watch Tom Savage, who is like Stave in that he’s a physically gifted signal-caller who needs to work on his technique and decision-making.