- Michigan S Jabrill Peppers met with Buccaneers on Friday and Saints and Cardinals yesterday. (Michael Rothstein)
- Michigan TE Jake Butt told Mike Mayock that he’s ahead of schedule in his return from a torn ACL and could be ready to play again by mid-July. (Andrew Groover)
- Michigan DE Taco Charlton mentioned that he believes he is a Top 15 pick in this year’s draft class. Charlton added that he has visits lined up with the Cowboys, Saints, Buccaneers and Dolphins and has already met with the Saints, Steelers, Ravens and Titans. (Michael Rothstein)
- Michigan DL Chris Wormley had dinner with Steelers last night, which included GM Kevin Colbert, and has visits set up with the Ravens and Lions. (Michael Rothstein)
- Michigan DL Ryan Glasgow has met with the Colts, Saints, Ravens and Giants and the Eagles are scheduled to meet with him on Monday. Glasgow plans to go to local Pro Days with the Bears. (Michael Rothstein)
- The Patriots and Broncos are reportedly high on Duke CB Breon Borders. (Aaron Wilson)
- Youngstown State DE Derek Rivers has pre-draft visits lined up with the Ravens, Saints and Bills. (NFLDraftDiamonds)
- Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that the Browns have already conducted private workouts with Texas A&M DE Myles Garrett, Texas Tech QB Patrick Mahomes and Notre Dame QB DeShone Kizer.
- According to Cabot, Cleveland is expected to use the No. 1 overall pick on Garrett next month.
- As for the quarterbacks, Cabot mentions that both Mahomes and Kizer, are under consideration along with UNC’s Mitch Trubisky and Clemson’s Deshaun Watson at No. 12 overall.
Jordan Raanan of ESPN runs through the latest regarding the Giants’ remaining free agents.
- According to Raanan, there’s increasing optimism over the past week among Giants players that DT Johnathan Hankins will return to the team.
- Veteran WR Victor Cruz and RB Rashard Jennings may have to wait until after the draft before interest in them picks up, per Raanan.
- Raanan mentions that TE Larry Donnell, CB Trevin Wade, DB Leon Hall, QB Ryan Nassib and OL Will Beatty will all likely have to wait for new opportunities to surface.
Seahawks CB Richard Sherman mentioned during an appearance on ESPN’s “First Take” Friday that he’s isn’t concerned about the recent trade rumors (NFLTR) that surfaced involving him.
“I just laugh it off, man,” Sherman said, via ESPN.com. “It’s funny to me. But sometimes people need to see you gone to realize what you had. The grass isn’t always greener on the other side. But I don’t let things like that bother me. The chips will fall how they’re supposed to.”