- Bears signed CB Kevin Peterson. (NFLTR)
- Bears waived CB K’Waun Williams with a failed physical. (NFLTR)
- Cardinals waived QB Jake Coker from injured reserve with an injury settlement. (NFLTR)
- Cowboys signed QB Jerrod Johnson. (NFLTR)
- Cowboys waived LS Zach Wood. (NFLTR)
- Cowboys waived DB Jeremiah McKinnon & LB Henoc Muama from injured reserve with injury settlements. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars signed WR Shaq Evans. (NFLTR)
- Lions signed WR Quinshad Davis. (NFLTR)
- Lions waive LB Chi Chi Ariguzo. (NFLTR)
- Packers waived TE Mitchell Dixon from injured reserve with an injury settlement. (NFLTR)
- Patriots released DE Frank Kearse from injured reserve with an injury settlement. (NFLTR)
- Steelers waived TE Mandel Dixon from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!