Home Bengals AFC North Notes: Bengals, Browns, Ravens, Steelers
- Bengals WR A.J. Green said he hasn’t kept an eye on Julio Jones’ contract situation: ”I let my agent and them work the situation out for itself. Like I said, I love being here, but you never know. But I feel like everything will work itself out.” (James Palmer)
- Bengals placed LB Noah Dawkins, LS Clark Harris and C Billy Price on the NFI list. (NFLTR)
- Bengals waived RB Darrin Hall.
- Bengals signed OL Immanuel Turner.
- Browns C J.C. Tretter, who is entering the final year of his contract, said he would “absolutely” like to sign an extension with Cleveland: “I love it here.” (Scott Petrak)
- Browns WR Damion Ratley didn’t practice on Friday because of a hamstring injury. (Scott Petrak)
- Ed Bouchette of The Athletic mentioned that the Steelers did not announce an extension for GM Kevin Colbert along with Mike Tomlin’s new deal.
- According to Bouchette, Colbert’s contract goes through the 2020 draft and he has told people in the organization he would like to go from year to year.
- Steelers owner Art Rooney II told reporters that CB Artie Burns will be paid his $800,000 roster bonus on Sunday. (Gerry Dulac)
- Steelers placed OLB T.J. Watt on the PUP list. (NFLTR)