Home Bengals AFC North Notes: Bengals, Browns, Ravens, Steelers
- Jay Glazer stands by his report that Odell Beckham Jr told others during the season to “come get me.”
- Glazer says it’s true Beckham wanted out, but the decision ultimately isn’t up to him
- Beckham told reporters that he isn’t going anywhere. Glazer says this is damage control after the news “wasn’t sitting well with his teammates.“
- Browns WR Jarvis Landry tells Mary Kay Cabot that he may need to undergo hip surgery this offseason. Landry did not specify what injury he’s dealing with, but mentioned that he has to stretch extensively before every practice and game.
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 16: RB Dontrell Hilliard (neck), T Kendall Lamm (knee), S Eric Murray (knee), DT Sheldon Richardson (back), C J.C. Tretter (knee), DE Olivier Vernon (knee)
- Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster told reporters that his knee isn’t 100 percent and he’s not sure whether he’ll play Sunday. (Brooke Pryor)
- Smith-Schuster did put in a full practice, but said he’ll be a game-time decision and his status ultimately comes down to how much pain he’s in. (Aditi Kinkhabwala)
- The Steelers announced that TE Vance McDonald has cleared concussion protocol and is expected to play on Sunday.
- Steelers waived S Kameron Kelly. (NFLTR)
- Steelers promoted S Marcus Allen to their active roster.