“I don’t want to start thinking about it, but I have,” said Boyd, via Ben Baby.
- Bengals HC Zac Taylor confirmed that RB Joe Mixon (foot) will not be activated from the injured reserve this week. (Ben Baby)
Browns’ CB Denzel Ward hopes that he is good to go against the Giants after missing the past three games due to a calf strain.
“We’ll see come game time. I feel like I’m ready,” Ward said, via Nate Ulrich of The Akron Beacon Journal. “I feel like I’m healthy. I got out there to practice today. I was running full speed and was able to cut and do all of the movements I feel I needed to do. I’m looking forward to it. Looking forward to getting back out there.”
Ward also opened up about his injury, which began to hamper him during the end of a game.
“I felt it towards the end of the fourth quarter, but I was just trying to keep my leg loose, kind of just go through it and still be there to finish the game,” Ward said. “Afterwards, it was just a little difficult to walk and everything. I thought it was just natural soreness and just being hurt from the game. But once it was like too difficult to walk and then I had an MRI, they said I strained it. It was tough, but that’s how life goes sometimes. Just fighting hard to hurry up, get healthy, and get back out there to play with my team. We’re not trying to look too far ahead, just trying to take it a game at a time and see where we are come the end of the year. I feel that we’re definitely changing the narrative of the Browns over the past years.”
- Browns RG Wyatt Teller (ankle) has been ruled out for Week 15’s game. Browns HC Kevin Stefanski mentioned that Teller is considered “week to week” but wouldn’t clarify whether he’s an option for injured reserve. (Mark Kay Cabot)
- Browns DE Myles Garrett said he sustained a hyperextended elbow in Monday’s game but was able to play through the injury. (Scott Petrak)
- Garrett mentioned he is still going through “breathing treatments” to fully recover from COVID-19: “I’m still doing breathing treatments, getting better every day, not sure how long it’s going to take me to feel completely 100 percent.” (Nate Ulrich)
- Garrett added that he is taking his ongoing treatments for COVID-19 “as seriously as possible”: “I’m trying to take it as seriously as possible, so I can be back correct this game, for the rest of season and hopefully the playoffs.” (Ulrich)
- OUT for Week 15: S Andrew Sendejo (concussion), G Wyatt Teller (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 15: WR Khadarel Hodge (hamstring), TE Austin Hooper (neck), CB Kevin Johnson (groin), TE David Njoku (knee), CB Denzel Ward (calf)
Ravens HC John Harbaugh said CB Jimmy Smith is “frustrated” by his injury issues this season after leaving Monday’s game with a shoulder issue.
“Sometimes you have to be patient with these things … and good things happen,” said Harbaugh, via Jeff Zrebiec.
- Harbaugh told reporters that WRs Hollywood Brown, Miles Boykin, and James Proche are “on track” to be activated from the COVID-19 list and play in Week 15: “Everything is on track at this time, and hopefully will stay on track.” (Jamison Hensley)
- Harbaugh said the Ravens used just four cornerbacks in Monday’s game against the Browns because they wanted to bring a “heavier” front against Cleveland’s rushing attack. (Zrebiec)
- Harbaugh said WR Dez Bryant did well in Wednesday’s practice after recently being activated from the COVID-19 list and expects him to be at full strength for Week 15: “He’s excited to be back.” (Jamison Hensley)
- Harbaugh mentioned that rookie QB Tyler Huntley will be Lamar Jackson‘s primary backup for Sunday’s game: “He’ll be ready to go if called upon.” (Hensley)
- The Ravens announced that WRs coach David Culley will not attend Week 15’s game due to an illness and senior assistant Craig Ver Steeg will fill in for him. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Ravens tried out LBs Ray-Ray Armstrong and James Crawford. (Aaron Wilson)
- OUT for Week 15: CB Jimmy Smith (ribs, shoulder), LB Kristian Welch (foot)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 15: CB Anthony Averett (ankle), DT Calais Campbell (calf), CB Davontae Harris (ankle), S Anthony Levine (abdomen), CB Marcus Peters (calf), DT Broderick Washington (concussion), CB Tramon Williams (thigh), TE Luke Willson (hip), DE Derek Wolfe (neck, back)