Broncos G Graham Glasgow said he dealt with some respiratory issues when sick with COVID-19 given he has asthma.
“It was a little weird. I had a lot of coughing, stuffy nose, stuff like that. I do have asthma, so a little bit of the respiratory stuff was getting to me, but I was able to come back Sunday and get my conditioning back,” said Glasgow, via Nick Kosmider of The Athletic.
- Broncos HC Vic Fangio said that LB Joe Jones is “unlikely” to play in Week 10 and OT Jake Rodgers will be a game-day decision. (Troy Renck)
- Fangio added that he is confident rookie WR Jerry Jeudy (shoulder) will play in Sunday’s game and G Graham Glasgow will be “ready to start” after being activated from the COVID-19 list earlier this week.
- OUT for Week 10: LB Joseph Jones (calf)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 10: CB Bryce Callahan (ankle), T Demar Dotson (groin, hand), WR Jerry Jeudy (shoulder), T Jake Rodgers (shoulder), WR Diontae Spencer (shoulder)
- Daniel Popper of The Athletic takes a look at some Chargers’ players who are rising and falling in stock now that the season has reached a midway point.
- Among the Chargers with rising stock, were rookie QB Justin Herbert, WR Jalen Guyton, DL Jerry Tillery, LT Sam Tevi, DE Uchenna Nwosu, DE Isaac Rochell, and G Forrest Lamp.
- Popper notes that while Tillery has become a strong piece on the defensive line, he is unsure whether Tevi is the longterm answer at left tackle.
- As for Lamp, Popper believes the team will re-sign him this offseason as he has shown that he will be the Chargers’ left guard of the future. Rochell will also be re-signed this offseason, according to Popper.
- Those with falling stock included S Nasir Adderley, RB Joshua Kelley, CB Casey Hayward, RG Trai Turner, K Michael Badgley, LB Kenneth Murray, RB Justin Jackson, and RT Bryan Bulaga.
- With Turner finally practicing, Popper notes that this is not a talent issue but an availability issue. He says much of the same for Jackson, who he still believes is a good player.
- He adds that while Murray’s career has gotten off to an uneven start, he will still develop into an elite middle linebacker at the NFL level. He believes that Kelley will develop into a strong prospect as well.
- The Los Angeles Chargers are bringing in RB Derrick Gore and WR John Hurst for visits this week, according to Aaron Wilson.
- OUT for Week 10: DE Joey Bosa (concussion), RB Justin Jackson (knee)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 10: T Bryan Bulaga (back), RB Troymaine Pope (neck), G Trai Turner (groin)
- The Kansas City Chiefs are bringing in P Johnny Townsend for a visit this week, according to Aaron Wilson.
- Raiders HC Jon Gruden said new DE David Irving may play in Week 10 and they will decide on CB Damon Arnette‘s availability by Saturday. (Paul Gutierrez)
- Gruden added that Raiders LT Kolton Miller (ankle) is doubtful for Sunday’s game against the Broncos.
- OUT for Week 10: DT Maurice Hurst (ankle)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 10: T Kolton Miller (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 10: G Gabe Jackson (illness)