- Per NFL Media’s James Palmer, Broncos HC Vic Fangio said they want to see QB Drew Lock keep improving after a strong, four-touchdown performance in a win against the Panthers: “I think everybody’s always being evaluated each and every week. Obviously, we’ve committed a lot to Drew here. We want to see him keep improving, and we’re hopeful and anticipating that he will.”
- Broncos re-signed FB Jeremy Cox to their practice squad.
- Per the Athletic’s Daniel Popper, Chargers HC Anthony Lynn said CB Casey Hayward has been dealing with lingering effects from all of his injuries this year, including his hamstring, groin, calf and ankle, and it’s affected his play.
- Chargers’ RT Bryan Bulaga is currently in the league’s concussion protocol, while RG Trai Turner is not. (Popper)
- Chargers placed S Derwin James on the COVID-19 list.
Raiders’ HC Jon Gruden mentioned some of the team’s injuries which have held them back this year, especially on defense.
“I’m not here to make any excuses … Kwiatkoski had injuries. Littleton had coronavirus. Morrow has a concussion. Abram’s been in & out. Arnette’s been out most of the year. Heath is out. Joyner had coronavirus. Collins is on IR. Hurst had coronavirus. Ferrell’s hurt,” Gruden said via the Athletic’s Vic Tafur.
- Raiders placed rookie WR Henry Ruggs on the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- Raiders designated DE Takk McKinley to return from injured reserve.
- Raiders promoted DE Vic Beasley to the active roster.
- Raiders signed WR Marcell Ateman to the practice squad.