Broncos HC Vic Fangio explained that the organization goes over COVID-19 protocols “every other day.”
“About every other day I hit them with something as it relates to COVID and what we have to do to mitigate the virus and do our best to keep it out of our team and our building,” said Fangio, via Troy Renck.
- Fangio added that the Broncos’ players have been frequently reminded to take the virus seriously all players and coaches have been urged to take “extra precautions” after the recent outbreak around the league. (Mike Klis)
- Adam Schefter reports that Broncos TE Noah Fant is expected to miss their Week 5 game against the Patriots after sustaining a sprained ankle in Thursday’s game.
- Broncos’HC Vic Fangio says that QB Drew Lock sustained an injury to his throwing shoulder on Thursday night and is “fifty-fifty” for next Sunday against the Patriots. The team will continue to track his progress and evaluate the injury throughout the week. (James Palmer)
- Broncos signed DTs Sylvester Williams and Darius Kilgo to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Ian Rapoport reports that free agent Tony Jefferson did not sign with the Colts following a visit with them.
- For what it’s worth, Rapoport mentions that it was smart of Colts GM Chris Ballard to be the first team to bring in Jefferson for a visit.
- Colts activated TE Trey Burton from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Colts placed WR Michael Pittman on injured reserve.
- Colts promoted WR Marcus Johnson to their active roster.
- Vic Tafur of The Athletic can see the Raiders being buyers at the trade deadline if the right pass rusher or defensive back becomes available.
- Tafur says Jon Gruden believes they have a playoff team and will likely want to make a push. who could help them push for a playoff spot.
- Raiders CB Amik Robertson (illness) was added to the injury report and is listed as questionable for Sunday’s Week 4 game. (Vic Tafur)
- Raiders promoted RB Theo Riddick and WR Keeland Doss to their active roster. (NFLTR)