“They told me when I came up here, the next day after I was drafted, they said, ‘If your cousin is still on the board, we might try to grab him,” Bradley said, via Nicki Jhabvala of the Athletic. “That would have been cool. I remember when we were thinking about it, I texted him and I knew his mind was everywhere, but I texted, ‘We’re thinking about getting you!’
“It would have been real cool.”
- According to Klis, the Broncos’ decision comes from the fact that Ray has just one sack on the season and Cravens has struggled in coverage.
- Colts TE Ryan Hewitt (ribs) has been downgraded to questionable for Week 15.
- Andrew Walker of Colts.com writes that while there haven’t been any updates on WR Deon Cain‘s recovery from a torn ACL, he expects Cain to be recovered by the start of training camp.
- Walker does not expect the Colts to re-sign free agent TE Colby Fleener for the playoffs, despite TE Jack Doyle being on injured reserve.
- Jim Wyatt of the TitansOnline.com writes that OT Dennis Kelly is the “next man up” at right tackle after they placed Jack Conklin (knee) on injured reserve earlier in the week.
- Wyatt does not think the team’s injuries at tight end will affect their draft strategy next year.
- However, Wyatt mentions that the offensive line’s performance over the final three weeks will ultimately decide whether they address the unit in next year’s draft or free agency.