- Benjamin Allbright reports that the Broncos are not actively shopping players right now, but they have received calls from teams. If they end lose their next two games, Allbright says they could look to trade away some of their expiring contract
- According to Allbright, the Broncos are not trading OLB Von Miller, despite the recent speculation.
- Ian Rapoport later confirmed that Denver is still holding off on any trades at this time and Miller is not available.
- Glazer says this was essentially a hail mary attempt by Mack to convince Gruden to trade him and it turns out it worked.
- According to Glazer, there were three other teams interested in trading for Mack including the 49ers, Packers and Jets. Green Bay was reportedly offering their two 2019 first-round picks in a deal for Mack, but the Raiders opted for the Bears’ deal because they felt the picks would be higher.
Titans K Cairo Santos missed three field goals and had another attempt blocked in a tight game against the Bills that likely cost them the game.
Even so, Titans HC Mike Vrabel is standing by their placekicker.
“I have confidence in him,” Vrabel said, via ESPN.com. “… I think we all have a job to do. We like to think that if you make mistakes, we can get them fixed and corrected. This is a guy who’s made some kicks for us. We’ll have to do a better job making them, and coaching him, and executing them.”
Regarding his performance, Santos says he feels bad for his teammates and coaches.
“I don’t feel sorry for myself. I feel sorry for my teammates and coaches that work hard all week, including myself,” Santos said, per Paul Kuharsky. “It’s not the performance I have been putting out there in practice and in games for a long time. There was nothing that felt right.”