- Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that Chargers WR Tyrell Williams will “be of strong interest” to the Browns next week as free agent addition.
- Cabot mentions that the Browns’ interest in Williams could be due to the fact that they haven’t been able to strike a deal with Breshad Perriman this offseason.
- According to Cabot, a trade between the Browns and Giants for WR Odell Beckham Jr doesn’t appear to be imminent and at least one source close to the situation doesn’t see it happening.
- As of now, Cabot reports that the Browns do not have Buccaneers WR Adam Humphries on their radar.
- Regarding the trade rumors involving RB Duke Johnson, Cabot explains that the Browns aren’t initiating trade talks for Johnson, but they’ll listen to offers and will deal him if they get the right compensation.
Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports believes that the Raiders are the frontrunners in acquiring Steelers WR Antonio Brown since HC Jon Gruden likes older players and traded a third-round pick for WR Martavis Bryant the last offseason.
“At the end of the day, the Raiders would seem to make the most sense. They have a need, Jon Gruden doesn’t care about age, he’s always liked older players. They took a chance on Martavis Bryant for a three last year, if they can get Antonio Brown for a two or a late-one, why not?” said La Canfora, via CBS Sports Network.
- Michael Gehlken reports that the Raiders have discussed trading for Antonio Brown at length internally, but there is hesitancy within the organization that could lead it to prioritize other avenues when addressing the position.
- Raiders tendered contracts to exclusive rights free agent K Daniel Carlson and LB Jason Cabinda. (Michael Gehlken)
- According to Gehlken, the Raiders signed OL Denzelle Good to a one-year deal worth up to $3M. Good receives a $1 million salary, $500K signing bonus and $200K roster bonus ($12,500 each game active) along with an additional $1.2M in playing time incentives and a $100K workout bonus.
- Ed Bouchette reports that the Steelers have tendered contracts to exclusive rights free agent CB Mike Hilton and OL Matt Feiler for the 2019 season.
- Steelers re-signed C Maurkice Pouncey to a three-year, $33M deal. (NFLTR)
- Steelers re-signed G Ramon Foster to a two-year, $8.25M deal. (NFLTR)
- Steelers placed a second-round restricted tender on OL B.J. Finney. (NFLTR)