- Mike Garafolo reports that Chiefs TE Travis Kelce recently underwent a “cleanup” ankle surgery and could miss all of the team’s spring program. However, Kelce is expected to be recovered by the starting of training camp.
- Mississippi State DL Montez Sweat has an official meeting scheduled with the Chiefs. (Brooke Pryor)
- Florida OLB Jachai Polite scheduled a formal meeting with Chiefs on Saturday. (Brooke Pryor)
- The Chiefs hosted Texas DE Charles Omenihu for a formal meeting on Saturday. (Brooke Pryor)
- Clemson DE Clelin Ferrell said he completed an informal meeting with Chiefs DL coach Brendan Daly. (Brooke Pryor)
- Clemson DL Dexter Lawrence said he met with the Chiefs at the NFL Combine. (Brooke Pryor)
- The Chiefs scheduled a formal meeting with Western Illinois DL Khalen Saunders on Saturday. (Brooke Pryor)
Kentucky OLB Josh Allen said he feels being drafted by the Raiders would equally help himself and the organization.
“I believe I can step in any organization and help a team out. But for the Oakland Raiders, I believe I can help them out and they can help me out. I can learn, and I can grow, and I can be the player they want me to be,” said Allen, via Michael Gehlken.
- Ohio State DE Nick Bosa said he is scheduled to meet with the Raiders tonight. (Scott Bair)
- Michigan DL Rashan Gary said he met with the Raiders on Thursday and believes his versatility sets him apart from other pass rushers: “I can do anything that anyone wants me to be.” (Michael Gehlken)
- Florida OLB Jachai Polite said he interviewed with the Raiders on Friday and described meeting HC Jon Gruden while he was a broadcaster: “I like him. He is cool.” (Vic Tafur)
- Scott Bair points out that the Raiders “really like” Alabama DL Quinnen Williams and their “affinity should increase” after his scheduled interview.