- John Owning of the Dallas Morning News takes a look at three under-the-radar free agents who could make sense for the Cowboys including RB Corey Grant, WR Adam Humphries and DT Brent Urban.
- According to Jeff McLane and Paul Domovitch of the Philadelphia Inquirer, there is speculation around the NFL that Bengals’ soon-to-be HC Zac Taylor could try to hire his brother, Eagles QBs coach Press Taylor.
- NJ.com’s Mike Kaye highlights eight under the radar free agents the Eagles could pursue this offseason, including G Mark Glowinski, LB L.J. Fort, LB Denzel Perryman, S Kemal Ishmael, RB Spencer Ware, WR De’Anthony Thomas, DE Benson Mayowa and G A.J. Cann.
- Although Pat Leonard of the New York Daily News writes that the Giants have “made it clear” that they would like Eli Manning back as a mentor to his successor, he does not think Manning would take a pay cut.
- Leonard writes that the Giants to need more improvement from their offensive line in order to compete in 2019 and mentions Dolphins OT Ja’Wuan James and Panthers OT Darryl Williams as two possible free agents who would fit.
- As for their first-round draft possibilities, Leonard does not think the Giants will select a quarterback and will instead draft a “plug-and-play” position player like a defensive lineman.
- John Keim reports that other teams had inquired about hiring Kevin O’Connell as an offensive coordinator before the team promoted him to coordinator on Tuesday.
- The Athletic’s Tarik El-Bashir doesn’t expect pending free agent G Shawn Lavauo to return to Washington in 2019.
- El-Bashir expects TE Vernon Davis, LB Zach Brown and DT Stacy McGee to be potential cap casualties for the Redskins this offseason.
- Interestingly enough, El-Bashir thinks the Redskins could consider releasing CB Josh Norman or TE Jordan Reed.
- Washington may look at bringing back RB Adrian Peterson. El-Bashir writes that the Redskins’ top two free agent targets should be S Landon Collins and QB Tyrod Taylor.