- The 49ers officially ruled out WR Pierre Garcon (knee), G Joshua Garnett (thumb), WR Marquise Goodwin (not injury related) and S D.J. Reed (heel, chest) for Week 13’s game.
On Friday, Cardinals GM Steve Keim addressed Sanders’ comments about Peterson.
“I would say, Michael (Bidwill) has already addressed that, I have addressed that in the past,” Keim said, via AzCardinals.com. “There is nothing new on that topic.”
“We all know Deion Sanders was a colorful player and he’s no different in television,” Keim added. “Last I checked, Joel Segal was the agent who represents Pat, not Deion. Pat is coming to work every day, working his tail off and putting his best foot forward. I know he can help us win football games.
- The Cardinals officially ruled out LB Deone Bucannon (chest) and have S Budda Baker (knee), S Rudy Ford (heel), OL D.J. Humphries (knee), LB Haason Reddick (neck) and WR Chad Williams (ankle) all down as questionable.
- Rams CB Aqib Talib said if it was up to him, he’d play on Sunday, but the coaching staff will ultimately make a final determination soon. (Lindsey Thiry)
- Rams activated CB Aqib Talib from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Rams waived WR Nick Williams.
Seahawks OC Brian Schottenheimer mentioned that he expects rookie RB Rashaad Penny to have a “bigger role” in Week 13 against the 49ers.
“I expect that [Penny] will play well this weekend,” Schottenheimer said, per Liz Mathews. “Expect that we need to get the running game back going again and I think he’ll be a big part of that.”
- The Seahawks officially ruled out RB C.J. Prosise (abdomen) and LB K.J. Wright (knee) for Sunday’s game and S Shalom Luani (quadricep) and RB Tre Madden (chest) as doubtful.
- Seattle also has DT Shamar Stephen (foot) down as questionable.