- NFL Draft Prospects to Watch: Week 7 (NFLTR)
- LB D.J. Williams is out for the season. (NFLTR)
- WR Stevie Johnson‘s status for week 6 is questionable. (Mike Rodak)
- RB C.J. Spiller is questionable for week 6 due to an ankle injury. (Mike Rodak)
- WR Stevie Johnson and CB Stephon Gilmore are game-time decisions as they’re dealing with a back and wrist injuries respectively. (Joe Buscaglia)
- CB Champ Bailey will play his first game of the season. (Lindsay Jones)
- LB Wesley Woodyard will not play in Week 6. (Lindsay Jones)
- RB Chris Ogbonnaya is probable for week 6 after dealing with a concussion. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- LB Jabaal Sheard is questionable for week 6 after dealing with a knee injury.
- The No. 3 wide receiver spot is open for competition. (Roy Cummings)
- WR Mike Williams did not practice on Friday due to a hamstring injury. (Rick Stroud)
- Another Buccaneers Player Has MRSA (NFLTR)
- Buccaneers signed G Patrick Omaneh off the 49ers’ practice squad
- OLB Justin Houston is listed as probable for Week 6.
- S LaRon Landry did not practice Friday and is expected to sit out of Monday’s game. (Stephen Holder)
- WR Miles Austin put in a full practice on Friday after dealing with a hamstring injury. (Todd Archer)
- WR Miles Austin is probable to play in week 6. (Todd Archer)
- LB Bruce Carter will return to the starting lineup this weekend. (Fort Worth Star-Telegram)
- Cowboys signed LB Cameron Lawrence to their active roster.
- DT Vaughn Martin will be released from injured reserved with an injury settlement once he is one-hundred percent healthy. (Adam Caplan)
- TE Zach Ertz is expected to have a major role on offense soon. (Paul Domowitch)
- Seventh-round pick rookie CB Jordan Poyer has been talked to about switching to safety. (Jeff McLane)
- Giants RB David Wilson told reporters on Friday that doctors believe he has spinal stenosis and could be done for the season. (NFLTR)
- WR Cecil Shorts practiced on Friday and is listed as probable for week six after dealing with a groin injury. (John Oehser)
- TE Kellen Winslow has been suspended four games for violating the league’s PED policy. (NFLTR)
- CB Antonio Cromartie is a game-time decision for week 6 due to a knee injury. (Manish Mehta)
- WR Calvin Johnson was limited in practice on Friday with a knee injury. (Tim Twentyman)
- WR Calvin Johnson is listed as questionable for Week 6.
- TE Tony Scheffler did not practice on Friday and is dealing with a concussion. (Tim Twentyman)
- RB James Starks may be available for week 7 after dealing with a knee injury. (Tom Silverstein)
- CB Casey Hayward has been ruled out for week 6 due to a hamstring injury.
- “Less Optimism” that TE Rob Gronkowski will be cleared for week 6. (NFLTR)
- RB Leon Washington did not practice on Friday due to an ankle injury. (Jeff Howe)
- DT Tommy Kelly has been ruled out for Week 6.
- RB Stevan Ridley is listed as questionable for Week 6.
- WR Denarius Moore stated that he and QB Terrelle Pryor are starting to click. (Vic Tafur)
- RB Darren McFadden practiced again on Friday after dealing with a hamstring injury.
- FB Marcel Reece practiced on Friday after dealing with a knee injury.
- RB Rashad Jennings practiced on Friday and is expected to be available for week 6. (Jerry McDonald)
- RB Bernard Pierce is listed as questionable for Week 6.
- WR Lance Moore might miss another few weeks with a wrist injury. (Adam Caplan)
- RB Mark Ingram‘s status is unknown for week 6 after putting in limited practice this week. (Mike Triplett)
- WR Percy Harvin returning for week 7 is “unrealistic“. (Curtis Crabtree)
- MLB Bobby Wagner is not expected to play in Week 6. (John Boyle)
- TE Zach Miller will be a game-time decision in Week 6.
- Steelers signed Kion Wilson to their practice squad.
- Steelers released Alan Baxter from their practice squad.
- RB Adrian Peterson told reporters he will play in Week 6, despite the horrible situation involving one of his children. (Chip Scoggins)