- NFL Draft Prospects to Watch: Week 7 (NFLTR)
- CB Champ Bailey will play his first game of the season. (Lindsay Jones)
- LB Wesley Woodyard will not play in Week 6. (Lindsay Jones)
- The No. 3 wide receiver spot is open for competition. (Roy Cummings)
- WR Mike Williams did not practice on Friday due to a hamstring injury. (Rick Stroud)
- Another Buccaneers Player Has MRSA (NFLTR)
- Buccaneers signed G Patrick Omaneh off the 49ers’ practice squad
- OLB Justin Houston is listed as probable for Week 6.
- S LaRon Landry did not practice Friday and is expected to sit out of Monday’s game. (Stephen Holder)
- DT Vaughn Martin will be released from injured reserved with an injury settlement once he is one-hundred percent healthy. (Adam Caplan)
- Giants RB David Wilson told reporters on Friday that doctors believe he has spinal stenosis and could be done for the season. (NFLTR)
- WR Cecil Shorts practiced on Friday and is listed as probable for week six after dealing with a groin injury. (John Oehser)
- TE Kellen Winslow has been suspended four games for violating the league’s PED policy. (NFLTR)
- CB Antonio Cromartie is a game-time decision for week 6 due to a knee injury. (Manish Mehta)
- RB Bernard Pierce is listed as questionable for Week 6.
- The Redskins will try to involve RB Roy Helu more on offense moving forward. (John Keim)
- WR Percy Harvin returning for week 7 is “unrealistic“. (Curtis Crabtree)
- MLB Bobby Wagner is not expected to play in Week 6. (John Boyle)
- TE Zach Miller will be a game-time decision in Week 6.
- Steelers signed Kion Wilson to their practice squad.
- Steelers released Alan Baxter from their practice squad.
- RB Adrian Peterson told reporters he will play in Week 6, despite the horrible situation involving one of his children. (Chip Scoggins)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!