We’ll have more updates throughout the day.
- Updated: Top 50 – 2014 NFL Free Agents list.
- Former Jets RB Joe McKnight has a warrant out for his arrest after he failed to appear in court on Monday. (New York Daily News)
- TE Vernon Davis missed another practice on Thursday. (Matt Maiocco)
- RB LaMichael James returned to practice on Thursday. (Matt Maiocco)
- DE Justin Smith return to practice on Thursday. (Matt Maiocco)
- WR Brandon Marshall left Thursday’s practice due to a “tight back.” (Brad Biggs)
- TE Martellus Bennett put in a “full” practice on Thursday. (Jeff Dickerson)
- Bengals re-signed LB J.K. Schaffer to their practice squad.
- CB Champ Bailey returned to practice on Thursday. (Lindsay Jones)
- Browns signed veteran RB Willis McGahee. (NFLTR)
- The Browns reportedly initiated the trade talks with the Colts that led to RB Trent Richardson being traded. (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
- QB Brandon Weeden will not require surgery on his sprained right thumb and could be back as early as next week. (NFLTR)
- WR Larry Fitzgerald wanted to practice Wednesday but was held out by head coach Bruce Arians. (Kent Somers)
- RB Rashard Mendenhall missed another practice on Thursday. (Darren Urban)
- RB Ryan Williams has been inactive the first two weeks despite being healthy. (Kent Somers)
- RT D.J. Fluker was held out of practice on Thursday after he suffered a concussion on Wednesday. (Michael Gehlken)
- HC Chuck Pagano mentioned that RB Trent Richardson will play in in Week 3’s game against the 49ers. (NFLTR)
- WR T.Y. Hilton was limited in Thursday’s practice.
- Colts signed WR Da’Rick Rogers off their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Colts placed TE Dwayne Allen on season-ending injured reserve with a hip injury.(NFLTR)
- RB Demarco Murray is leaving yardage on the field. (Tim MacMahon)
- QB Tony Romo likely will take a pain-killing shot for his ribs again in week 3. (David Moore)
- WR Dez Bryant will practice in a limited fashion on Thursday. (Matt Mosley)
- WR Roddy White put in a limited practice on Thursday.
- WR Julio Jones put in a limited practice on Thursday. (Jay Adams)
- RB Maurice Jones-Drew did not practice on Thursday, and is “up in the air” for Week 3. (John Oehser)
- RB Bilal Powell returned to practice on Thursday. (Brian Costello)
- WR Santonio Holmes missed Thursday’s practice, which was a planned day off. (Rich Cimini)
- RB Reggie Bush has not been given medical clearance from team doctors yet. (Carlos Monarrez)
- RB Reggie Bush did, however, mention that he’s “farther along than he thought he’d be,” and is “optimistic” about playing in Week 3. (Tim Twentyman)
- WR Patrick Edwards was unable to practice on Thursday. (Tim Twentyman)
- HC Mike McCarthy mentioned that RB Eddie Lacy is “making progress” regarding the concussion he sustained last weekend. (NFLTR)
- TE Jermichael Finley returned to practice Thursday. (Jason Wilde)
- FB John Kuhn missed another practice due to a hamstring injury. (Rob Demovsky)
- S Morgan Burnett could be shut down until after the bye. (Rob Demovsky)
- Panthers ruled out S Quintin Mikell for Week 3. (Jonathan Jones)
- TE Rob Gronkowski put in another limited practice on Thursday.
- WR Danny Amendola put in another limited practice on Thursday.
- Rams release DB Quinton Pointer. (Aaron Wilson)
- RB Ray Rice missed practice on Thursday. ( Jeff Zrebiec)
- RB Mark Ingram was unable to practice on Thursday. ()
- LT Russell Okung is visiting Dr. James Andrews for a second opinion on his injured toe. (Jason La Canfora)
- Seahawks released DT Michael Brooks from their practice squad.
- Seahawks signed WR Nicholas Edwards to their practice squad.
- WR Andre Johnson was a “full go” in Thursday’s practice, and “all indications” are that he’ll be available for Week 3. (Drew Dougherty)
- TE Garrett Graham was held out of Thursday’s practice. (Drew Dougherty)
- WR Kendall Wright missed another practice on Thursday. (Terry McCormick)
- HC Mike Munchak mentioned that he expects WR Kendall Wright to be active for Week 3. (Jim Wyatt)