NFL Free Agents
- Bills release G Colin Brown and signed OT Mark Asper to their active roster.
- Bills signed OL Bryant Browning and LB Jacquies Smith to their practice squad
- Bills released DE Jamie Blatnick.
- Broncos signed WR Tavarres King to their active roster. (Mike Klis)
- Broncos release LB Adrian Robinson.
- Broncos release G Justin Boren from injured reserve.
- Buccaneers place rookie CB Rashaan Melvin on injured reserve with a hamstring injury.
- Chiefs sign CB Vernon Kearny to their practice squad.
- Dolphins waived DT Marvin Austin.
- RB David Wilson is expected to miss 3-4 weeks. (NFLTR)
- Giants work out RBs Peyton Hillis, Jeremy Wright, D.J. Ware and Ryan Torain. (NFLTR)
- Giants have asked RBs Peyton Hillis and D.J. Ware to take physicals. (NFLTR)
- Giants waived/injured RB Da’Rel Scott.
- Giants released LB Darin Drakeford from their practice squad.
- Packers place WR Randall Cobb on injured reserve with the designation to for return. (NFLTR)
- Packers placed OL Greg Van Roten on injured reserve.
- Packers signed WR Myles White to their active roster.
- Packers signed TE Jake Stoneburner to their active roster.
- Packers signed LB Victor Aiyewa to their practice squad
- Patriots brought in WR’s Jordan Shipley, Devon Wylie and LaQuan Williams for a tryout Tuesday. (Field Yates)
- Patriots also brought in TE Brandon Barden for a tryout as well. (Field Yates)
- Raiders release K Eddy Carmona from injured reserve.
- LB Josh Hull has been signed. (Adam Caplan)
- Redskins signed LS Kyle Nelson. (Aaron Wilson)
- Redskins place LS Nick Sundberg and LB Bryan Kehl on injured reserve.
- Redskins release S Jordan Pugh.
- Redskins signed S Trenton Robinson.
- OT Levi Brown has been placed on season-ending injured/reserved list. (NFLTR)
- TE David Johnson has been placed on the injured/reserved list due to a wrist injury.
- TE Richard Gordon has been signed.
- WR Markus Wheaton has been ruled out for week 7 due to a broken finger. (Ed Bouchette)
- Steelers released S Da’Mon Cromartie-Smith from injured reserve.