- Former Ravens, Bears and Colts safety Tom Zbikowski suspended four games by the NFL.
- Free agent Brandon McDonald suspended for two games by the NFL.
- RB Fred Jackson looks like he is capable of handling a bigger workload. (Jerry Sullivan)
- The Bills brought in CB Brandon Smith for a workout on Tuesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Bill promoted CB Johnny Adams to their 53-man roster and released DT Jay Ross.
- Chiefs release OL Tommie Draheim from practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- WR Dez Bryant is dealing with a mild foot sprain but should be available for week 2. (Ed Werder)
- QB Tony Romo should not miss practice time while dealing with bruised ribs. (Todd Archer)
- Cowboys reached an injury settlement with LB Alex Albright.
- Cowboys released LB Quinton Spears from injured reserve.
- Falcons brought in WRs Lavelle Hawkins, Mohamed Massaquoi and Courtney Roby for workouts.
- The Giants will not give up on RB David Wilson. (Ebenezer Samuel)
- The interest in veteran running backs is to acquire a better backup than RB Da’Rel Scott. (Dan Graziano)
- the Giants did not bring in RB Joe McKnight for a workout Tuesday. Instead they brought in RB George Winn. (Mike Garafolo)
- Giants reached an injury settlement with WR Ramses Barden.
- RB Isaiah Pead will resume practicing on Wednesday after being suspended for one-game. (Joe Lyons)
- Rams waived LB Jonathan Stewart.
- OLB Ryan Kerrigan has been cleared of a possible concussion, and will be active for Week 2. (Chris Russell)
- Seahawks signed DT D’Anthony Smith to a one-year extension. (Brian McIntyre)
- DE Antonio Smith has been reinstated.
- OL David Quessenberry was placed on IR to create space for Smith. (John McClain)
- LB Leroy Hill worked out for the team on Tuesday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Titans reached an injury settlement with FB Quinn Johnson.
- Titans released S Markelle Martin off of injured reserve.
- Vikings release DE Tristan Okpalaugo and RB Bradley Randle.
- Vikings sign RB Joe Banyard to their practice squad.