- TE Vernon Davis was limited during practice on Tuesday due to a hamstring injury.
- RB Frank Gore is dealing with a left knee injury but says he will be able to play week 4. (Cam Inman)
- Bears tried out DTs Daniel Muir and Landon Cohen. (Aaron Wilson)
- CB Charles Tillman did not practice on Wednesday. (Zach Zaidman)
- Free Agent CB Stanford Routt and S Chris Crocker worked out for the Bengals recently. (Joe Reedy)
- OT Dennis Roland has been released.
- S Chris Crocker has been re-signed.
- CB Leon Hall pulled his hamstring during the week 3 game. (Joe Reedy)
- CB Leon Hall will not practice on Wednesday. (Geoff Hobson)
- CB Champ Bailey put in a limited practice on Wednesday.
- RB Ronnie Hillman was getting the goal-line carry no matter what. (Jeff Legwold)
- Browns sticking with QB Brian Hoyer for week 4. (NFLTR)
- PK Billy Cundiff is not practicing today due to a quadriceps injury. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- OG Shawn Lauvao practiced on Wednesday after dealing with an ankle injury. (Jeff Schudel)
- WR Greg Little will return kicks for week 4. (Scott Petrak)
- FB Spencer Larsen has been re-signed.
- Buccaneers bench QB Josh Freeman in favor of QB Mike Glennon. (NFLTR)
- Buccaneers tried out Ryan Rau, Jacquies Smith, L.J. Fort, Orie Lemon, David Hinds, Jon Morgan and Tristan Okpalaugo. (Aaron Wilson)
- DT Dan Williams will not play Week 4 due to attend his fathers funeral. (Darren Urban)
- WR Larry Fitzgerald is practicing in full this week. (Darren Urban)
- RB Rashard Mendenhall was limited in Wednesday’s practice. (Darren Urban)
- Cardinals placed LB Alex Okafor on injured reserve.
- Cardinals added LB Kenny Demens to their active roster and signed WR Devon Wylie to practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- Rookie ILB Manti Te’o was a full participant in Wednesday’s practice and expects to play in Week 4. (Michael Gehlken)
- G Chad Rinehart has been ruled out for Week 4’s game. (Michael Gehlken)
- Chargers signed G Steve Schilling. (Michael Gehlken)
- Chargers wavied LB Terrell Manning.
- Former Chargers S Paul Oliver reportedly committed suicide. (Kevin Acee)
- Colts signed WR Da’Rick Rodgers and RB Kerwynn Williams to their practice squad
- RB Ahmad Bradshaw did not practice on Wednesday. (Mike Chappell)
- S LaRon Landry missed practice on Wednesday. (Kevin Bowen)
- The Colts brought in Dorin Dickerson, Jerrell Powe, Jordan Miller and Kurt Taufa’asau for workouts. (Aaron Wilson)
- CB Chris Greenwood has been signed off the Lions practice squad. (Todd Archer)
- DE Anthony Spencer has been placed on injured/reserved list. (Todd Archer)
- Cowboys signed CB Chris Greenwood off Lions’ practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- DE Cameron Wake was limited in practice on Tuesday but hopes to play in passing situations in week 4. (Armando Salguero)
- FB John Conner has been signed to a two-year contract.
- TE Marcedes Lewis put in a limited practice on Wednesday. (John Oehser)
- Jaguars signed Jeremy Ebert to their practice squad.
- RB Chris Ivory did not practice on Wednesday. (Manish Mehta)
- Jets tried out Willie Murphy, Ray Holley, Kareem Huggins, Richard Murphy and Richard Samuel. (Aaron Wilson)
- Lions claim DT D’Anthony Smith off of waivers from the Seahawks.
- Lions signed WR Charles Hawkins to their practice squad and released DT Justin Bannan. (Tim Twentyman)
- WR Nate Burleson hopes to be back by November. (Ed Werder)
- WR Ryan Broyles will not be restricted by a snap count. (Chris McCosky)
- TE Tony Scheffler should see his role grow. (Chris McCosky)
- WRs Anthony Armstrong, Charles Hawkins and Lavelle Hawkins worked out for the team on Tuesday. (Mike Wilkening)
- Packers worked out DB B.J. Hill, RB Orwin Smith, DB Darren Woodard and NT Chigbo Anunoby on Tuesday. (Bob McGinn)
- Head coach Ron Rivera is happy QB Cam Newton found opportunities to run. (Joe Person)
- RB DeAngelo Williams credits success to the departure of former offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski. (David Newton)
- WR Steve Smith sustained a hip pointer week 3. (Joe Person)
- Fourth-round pick G Edmund Kugbila is undergoing season-ending knee surgery. (Joe Person)
- TE Rob Gronkowski has made considerable progress in recent weeks. (Shalise Manza Young)
- WR Danny Amendola is doing better than last week. (Mike Reiss)
- OT Sebastian Vollmer is day to day, dealing with a foot injury. (Jeff Howe)
- Patriots tried out Jeremy Wright, Ryan Otten and Bryce Davis. (Aaron Wilson)
- WR Danny Amendola is expected to be 100 percent soon. (Mike Reiss)
- WR Danny Amendola is not expected to play week 4.
- TE Rob Gronkowski will likely not play week 4.
- HC Dennis Allen mentioned that QB Terrelle Pryor has been cleared for physical activity and meetings. (Vic Tafur)
- QB Terrelle Pryor did not practice on Wednesday. (Steve Corkran)
- RT Rodger Saffold has been ruled out for Thursday night’s game against the 49ers. (Nick Wagoner)
- RB Daryl Richardson is listed as probable for Thursday night’s Week 4 game.
- WR Chris Givens is listed as probable for Thursday night’s Week 4 game.
- RB Daryl Richardson is moving better this week. (Jim Thomas)
- Ravens released LB Brandon Copeland and signed S Brynden Trawick to their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- RB Ray Rice expects to play week 4. (NFLTR)
- Washington has been demoted sixth-round pick FS Bacarri Rambo to special teams. (Washington Post)
- TE Jordan Reed did not practice on Wednesday. (Grant Paulsen)
- TE Fred Davis put in a limited practice on Wednesday. (Mike Jones)
- Seahawks signed C Jason spitz to their active roster. (Bob Condotta)
- QB Ben Roethlisberger is skeptical about RB Le’Veon Bell‘s impact week 4. (Ed Bouchette)
- RB Le’Veon Bell put in a full practice on Wednesday. (Bob Labriola)
- WR Andre Johnson did not practice on Wednesday. (Tania Ganguli)
- Texans tried out DBs Ras-I Dowling, Jalil Brown, Eric Hagg, Mario Butler, Myron Lewis, Locyce Means, Steven Terrell and Josh Victorian. (Aaron Wilson)
- RB Shonn Greene will not play week 4. (Jim Wyatt)
- WR Kenny Britt did not practice on Wednesday. (Jim Wyatt)
- QB Christian Ponder is dealing with a rib injury and is questionable for week 4. (Pioneer Press)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!