- Jason La Canfora doesn’t think the Chargers will be able to pass on Ole Mis OT Laremy Tunsil at No. 3 overall.
- La Canfora assumes that quarterbacks will go No. 1 and No. 2 overall with Tunsil heading to the Chargers at No. 3, which means Myles Jack, Jalen Ramsey, Joey Bosa and DeForset Buckner could all come off the board in next 4-5 picks in some order.
- Rand Getlin reports that Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell is set to visit the Giants on Monday and the Bears later on in the week.
- Clemson ILB B.J. Goodson had a pre-draft visit with the Broncos last week. (Josina Anderson)
- Louisiana Tech RB Kenneth Dixon mentioned that the Chargers are the only team he plans visit so far. (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
- Northern Illinois LB Perez Ford participated in the Bears’ local workout today, and has visited with the Raiders and Chiefs. (Aaron Wilson)
- Gannon QB Liam Nadler is drawing interest from the Texans, Steelers, Chargers, Jets, Eagles, and Seahawks. (Aaron Wilson)
- East Carolina TE Bryce Williams said he worked out for the Patriots. (Tyler Dunne)
Jason La Canfora reports that the 49ers are “lukewarm” about this year’s quarterback prospects for the most part.
Interestingly enough, La Canfora has heard that Chip Kelly is “more enamored with trying to resurrect Blaine Gabbert’s career than he is with any of the perceived top quarterbacks in this draft.”
- Ian Rapoport mentions that Chip Kelly and his DL coach Jerry Azzinaro recruited, signed and coached Arik Armstead and DeForest Buckner at Oregon.
- Rapoport believes Buckner could join Armstead in San Francisco.
- ESPN’s Ed Werder reports that the Eagles were one of the teams to make an offer to the Titans for the No. 1 overall pick. However, Philadelphia elected to withdraw their offer earlier in the week.
- Eliot Shorr-Parks wonders if the Eagles’ decision to withdraw their offer may have something to do with the fact that they hosted Memphis QB Paxton Lynch earlier in the week.