- HC Mike McCoy said the team will decide this week whether P Mike Scifres (broken clavicle) will be placed on the injured reserve after having surgery on Monday. (Michael Gehlken)
- HC Rex Ryan said TE Jace Amaro has been “improving” from his concussion that has kept him out since Week 13. (Brian Costello)
- WR Percy Harvin sustained a low-ankle sprain in Week 14 and is at risk of missing Week 15. (Rich Cimini)
- Packers signed DT Bruce Gaston from the Cardinals practice squad.
- Packers placed DT Luther Robinson on the season-ending injured reserve.
- QB Jake Locker will start in Week 15 if Zach Mettenberger is unable to play.
- RB/KR Leon Washington is likely to resume kick return duties in Week 15. (Paul Kuharsky)
- WR Kendall Wright may be able to play in Week 15 if he uses a splint on his broken hand and if pain and swelling reduces throughout the week. (Terry McCormick)