- Chiefs S Eric Berry has completed his treatment for lymphoma and is doing “well,” according to Pete Sweeney.
- Berry is waiting for his doctor to review the test results with him.
- OL Tamba Hali is recovering from a knee scope. (Terez A. Paylor)
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Patriots have signed WR Zach D’Orazio to a contract.
- Raiders second-year QB Derek Carr was able to do more in Tuesday’s OTA session, but still wan’t participating in throwing drills. (Jerry McDonald)
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden said that Duke Ihenacho, who got reps with the first-team defense on Tuesday, will be in mix for starting strong safety job. (Brian McNally)