- Troy Renck spoke with former Colts HC Chuck Pagano Wednesday night and he said he plans to take the year off from coaching, but work as an NFL consultant.
- Pagano came up as a potential candidate for the Ravens’ defensive coordinator job this offseason.
- According to Ian Rapoport, the Broncos at No. 5 and the Colts at No. 6 overall are two spots to watch in the early part of round one for teams looking to trade up.
- The Colts are still open the possibility of moving down for more picks, according to Rapoport.
- Rapoport mentions UCLA QB Josh Rosen as a player who could drop out of the top-5 picks and entice a team like the Bills or Cardinals to trade up.
- Georgia LB Roquan Smith is taking an official visit to the Raiders’ headquarters. (Vic Tafur)
- Alabama DT Da’Shawn Hand visited with the Saints and Cowboys. (Aaron Wilson)
- Maryland WR D.J. Moore visited the Cowboys, Bills, Patriots and Panthers. (Aaron Wilson)
- Indiana TE Ian Thomas has visited with multiple teams including the Bills, Jaguars, and Falcons. (Aaron Wilson)
- Arkansas OL Frank Ragnow worked out for the Falcons and Patriots. (Darren Wolfson)
- North Carolina State OL Will Richardson has visited with the Patriots and Jaguars, had a private workout for the Bengals, with the Texans also expressing interest in him. (Aaron Wilson)
- Fort Hays State DT Nathan Shepherd worked out for the Cowboys, Falcons, and Cardinals and met with the Bears. (Tom Pelissero)
- Florida CB Duke Dawson visited with the Panthers, Steelers and Bills. (Aaron Wilson)
- San Diego State CB Cameron Kelly worked out for the 49ers and Chargers. (Aaron Wilson)
- Minnesota DT Steven Richardson worked out for the Bears and has received interest from the Steelers, Seahawks, and 49ers. (Darren Wolfson)