- Colts ruled out DB Darius Butler, TE Dwayne Allen, CB Greg Toler for Week 3 against the Titans. (Stephen Holder)
- CB Vontae Davis and OLB Trent Cole are both question for Sunday’s match up. (Stephen Holder)
- The Eagles officially ruled out ILB Kiko Alonso (knee), ILB Mychal Kendricks (hamstring) and DE Cedric Thornton for Week 3.
- Eagles RB DeMarco Murray is officially listed as questionable for Week 3 with hamstring injury.
- The Jets officially ruled out WR Chris Owusu (knee) and LB Trevor Reilly (finger) for Sunday’s game. (Rich Cimini)
- CB Darrin Walls (hamstring) is listed as doubtful while G Willie Colon (knee), WR Eric Decker (knee), RB Chris Ivory (quad), and CB Darrelle Revis (groin) are all considered questionable. (Rich Cimini)
- QB Geno Smith (jaw) and WR Devin Smith (ribs) probable for Week 3. (Rich Cimini)
Lions HC Jim Caldwell told reporters on Friday that OLB DeAndre Levy is “making good progress” in regards to his hip injury.
“(He’ll be back) whenever the doctors release him,” Caldwell said, via the Detroit Free Press. “But he’s making good progress.”
- The Lions are still expected to start Josh Bynes, Stephen Tulloch and Travis Lewis at linebacker on Sunday.
- Rams HC Jeff Fisher told reporters on Friday that rookie RB Todd Gurley will be listed as questionable for Week 3. (Nick Wagoner)
- However, Fisher noted that Gurley and Tre Mason split reps even on Friday.
- Wagoner points out that this is a “major upgrade” for Gurley this week compared to last week when he was inactive against Washington.
- The Rams ruled out DE Eugene Sims (knee) and RB Chase Reynolds (knee) ruled out for Sunday’s game while P Johnny Hekker (illness) is probable. (Nick Wagoner)