Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Tuesday during an appearance on 105.3 the Fan that the resolution to table commissioner Roger Goodell’s extension for six months is still in place and on the agenda for the Wednesday’s owners meeting.
“I’m not going to get into details,” Jones said, via the Star-Telegram. “But the resolution I put in is still in place. This is why we have the meetings. I am looking forward to it. It will be a great opportunity. We will able to get some meaningful things done because of what we have been doing over the last few months.”
“No. He’s back,” Reid said, via ArrowheadPride.com. “The suspension is over and now he’s back in and ready to roll. That’s the way I’m going to handle it and that’s the way he’ll handle it. For whatever wrong took place, he paid that price and now he’s back and I expect nothing but the best for him.”
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports the Dolphins could shut down S Michael Thomas (PCL).
- Salguero explains that Dolphins doctors wanted to shut down Thomas for season weeks ago when he suffered PCL injury. Thomas wanted to continue playing, but it has got to the point where the swelling has persisted and latest MRI was a concern.
- According to Salguero, a decision regarding Thomas is coming.
- Lions HC Jim Caldwell announced Tuesday that C Travis Swanson is in the concussion protocol. (Dave Birkett)
- This is somewhat concerning, given that Swanson missed the last five games last year with a concussion.