- The Colts worked out William & Mary MLB Luke Rhodes. (Tony Pauline)
- Mike Triplett of ESPN reports that Cal QB Jared Goff visited the Saints on Monday and Tuesday, but also says the team has been meeting many of the top quarterback prospects in the 2016 NFL Draft.
- Houston LB Elandon Roberts is scheduled to visit the Cardinals and has already worked out for the Texans, Steelers and Patriots. (Aaron Wilson)
- Florida DE Alex McCalister visited the Eagles on Tuesday. (Eliot Shorr-Parks)
- Mike Kaye reports that Florida WR Demarcus Robinson is visiting the Raiders on Tuesday.
- LSU LB Deion Jones said he’s visited with Eagles, Ravens, Saints, Colts and Jets. (Greg Auman)
- David Moore of the Dallas Morning News lists his top-five players for the Cowboys as: Ole Miss OT Laremy Tunsil, Florida State DB Jalen Ramsey, NDSU QB Carson Wentz, UCLA LB Myles Jack, and Ohio State DE Joey Bosa.
- However, Moore only expects Jack and Bosa to be available at the Cowboys’ No. 4 overall pick.
- Armando Salguero believes the Dolphins should select Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott at No. 14 overall, however, Salguero does not think he will be available to Miami at the time of their pick.
- Salguero reports the Dolphins plan to draft a linebacker by the third round or later, while LSU’s Deion Jones is a player that Miami has interest in.
- According to Salguero, the Dolphins “really like” Houston CB William Jackson III and have extensively studied Ohio State CB Eli Apple as first-round picks.
- Salguero also says the Dolphins’ scouts like Miami’s Artie Burns and Mississippi State’s Tavese Calhoun as mid-round cornerback prospects.
- Interesting enough, Salguero hears the Dolphins have interest in trading down in the first round to acquire Apple and that they like Burns as a late second- to third-round pick.
- As for the potential of drafting a wide receiver, Salguero says the Dolphins are looking to sign two to their roster.
- Miami has already completed private workouts with Texas Tech WR Jakeem Grant and Temple WR Robby Anderson, with Western Michigan WR Daniel Braverman, Miami WR Herb Waters and Miami WR Rashawn Scott having performed at the team’s local prospect day.
- Salguero reports that multiple teams, including the Dolphins, view German WR Moritz Boehringer as a late-round player or undrafted free agent.
- The Dolphins like Texas A&M OL Germain Ifedi as a guard, according to Salguero.
- Additionally, Salguero writes that other local prospects the Dolphins like include: FAU S Sharrod Neasman, Miami S Deon Bush, Miami DT Ufomba Kamalu and FAU DE Brandin Bryant.
- Jeremy Fowler of ESPN points out that the Steelers only have until May 2 to activate OLB Jarvis Jones‘ fifth-year option, while Pittsburgh has yet to make a decision regarding his contract.
- Cory Curtis reports the Titans have more than one solid trade offer for the No. 1 overall pick.
- Oregon DE DeForest Buckner had a pre-draft visit with the Titans on Tuesday. (Jason Wolf)