- Bears WR Marquess Wilson returned to practice, but remains on short-term injured reserve.
- Chiefs signed FB Anthony Sherman to a contract extension. (NFLTR)
- Chiefs signed NT Loni Fangupo to their practice squad.
- Chiefs released G Jarrod Pushsley from their practice squad.
- Falcons WR D.J. Davis retured to practice, but remains on the PUP list.
- Giants placed CB Prince Amukamara on season-ending injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Giants claimed CB Chykie Brown off of waivers from the Ravens. (NFLTR)
- Giants signed S Kyle Sebetic to their practice squad.
- Packers signed G Jordan McCray to their practice squad.
- Packers released RB Michael Hill from their practice squad.
- Patriots signed WR Jonathan Krause to their practice squad.
- Patriots released DL Kona Schwenke from their practice squad.
- Steelers signed S Jordan Dangerfield to their practice squad.
- Steelers released DE Ethan Hemer from their practice squad.
- Titans signed TE Brett Brackett off of the Seattle Seahawks’ practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Titans placed TE Taylor Thompson on season-ending injured reserve with a knee injury.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!