Here’s a running list of players who tried out for NFL teams this week.
- 49ers worked out former Rams WR Austin Pettis, DT Kenneth Horsley and DL Garrison Smith. (NFLTR)
- 49ers worked out K Zach Hocker. (Aaron Wilson)
- Broncos worked out P Brock Miller. (Aaron Wilson)
- Buccaneers tried out G Adrian Battles, G Stetson Burnett, K Travis Coons, LB Derrick Johnson, S Shelton Johnson, Brett Jones, and OT Brett Van Sloten. (Aaron Wilson)
- Buccaneers worked out C Jared Wheeler. (Aaron Wilson)
- Colts worked out defensive end Shawn Lemon. (Aaron Wilson)
- Jaguars worked out DL Shawn Lemon, and DB Ian Wild. (Aaron Wilson)
- Jets worked out WR Joe Morgan, QB Bryn Renner, WR Eric Ward, WR Greg Childs, QB Dominique Davis, LB Brandon Denmark, and CB Aaron Hester. (Aaron Wilson)
- Redskins worked out QB Tajh Boyd, QB Dominique Davis, DE Carlos Gray, WR Jamar Howard, WR Darius Reynolds and DT Lakendrick Ross. (NFLTR)
- Redskins worked out NT Junior Aumavae, WR Kemonte Bateman, WR Braylon Bell, DT Michael Brooks, FB Jordan Campbell, and DT John Drew. (Aaron Wilson)
- Redskins brought in LB James Gayle for a visit. (NFLTR)
- Seahawks worked out WR Lamont Bryant, WR Mike Davis, WR Jeremy Gallon, OLB Mike McAdoo, WR Douglas McNeil and QB Brett Smith. (Aaron Wilson)
- Titans worked out CB Ri’Shard Anderson, Carlin Isles, QB Seth Lobato, CB DeMarcus Van Dyke, and WR Kyle Williams. (Aaron Wilson)
We’ll post more updates regarding tryouts throughout the week.