“Just watching the offense, just watching some of the Rams’ highlights, and their playbook made it very exciting,” Green said via NFL Media’s Herbie Teope. “It’s my first time being with an offensive-minded coach. Just him being the head coach, being in the meeting rooms going through everything, all the offensive plans, so it was very exciting for me.”
- Iowa State RB David Montgomery will attend the Bengals local pro day on Monday. (Paul Dehner Jr.)
- Ohio State LB Dante Booker, WR Johnnie Dixon, G Demetrius Knox, K Sam Nuernberger and G Malcolm Pridgeon will also attend. (Dehner)
Browns GM John Dorsey has made it clear he’s considering moving back into the first round.
“We’ll try to plan for every scenario that we can,’’ Dorsey said via Cleveland.com’s Mary Kay Cabot. “If we deem that there’s a player to move up for – that’s a hypothetical – if you think the player can help you, you go up and do it. You have to plan for them, but then you have to execute them on the day of the draft.”
The Browns holds the No. 49, No. 80 and No. 119 picks in the second, third and fourth rounds. They could also use RB Duke Johnson as a trade chip.
- Arkansas Pine-Bluff punter Jamie Gillan worked out for the Browns on Friday and is visiting the team on Wednesday. (Tom Pelissero)
- Nebraska RB Devine Ozigbo visited the Browns. (Nate Ulrich)
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Browns hosted Florida Tech LB/S J.T. Hassell for a visit.
- The Steelers hosted LSU G Garrett Brumfield and San Jose State TE Josh Oliver Wednesday. (Bob Labriola)