The Colts dropped to 1-5 on the season after a loss to the Jets, but QB Andrew Luck says he isn’t discouraged by the team’s poor start to the season.
“I’m not discouraged,” Luck said, via Zak Keefer of the Indianapolis Star. “I really, in my core, am not discouraged. … We’re not happy we lost. There’s a bunch of competitive people in there. But I think we’re going in the right direction and the results will come. There’s a lot of … I just believe. Got a lot of conviction.”
- Colts signed LB Skai Moore to their practice squad.
- Rumors have been circulating the past week about Jaguars owner Shad Khan potentially relocating the team to London or at least playing a good portion of their regular season games overseas.
- Ben Volin reports that there “sure is a lot of smoke about his team looking into a move to London,” despite Khan denying the talk.
A report from the Daily Mail in the United Kingdom mentioned that Khan is examining how the team can limit the tax implications of games that are held in London while the team is still based in Jacksonville.
- Texans HC Bill O’Brien said Monday that they probably will not RB D’Onta Foreman from the PUP list this week. (Aaron Wilson)
- Regarding QB Deshaun Watkins, O’Brien said: “I think he’s doing better than he was at this point last week.” (Aaron Wilson)
- O’Brien said there’s a chance CBs Aaron Colvin and Kevin Johnson could play again this year. (Aaron Wilson)
- Titans HC Mike Vrabel expects ILB Wesley Woodyard (shoulder) to return this week. (Erik Bacharach)
- Titans veteran OLB Derrick Morgan is out a few weeks with a shoulder injury. (NFLTR)
- Titans released WR Chad Hansen from their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Titans signed WR Devin Ross to their practice squad.