- ILB Patrick Willis has a “better than 50-50” chance of playing in Week 5.
- HC Rob Chudzinski confirmed that QB Brian Hoyer has a torn ACL and he is done for the season. (NFLTR)
- S Rashad Johnson has been cleared to play in Week 5.
- RB Ryan Mathews was added to the Chargers injury report Friday, but is probable for Sunday’s game. (Michael Gehlken)
- RT Eric Fisher has been ruled out for Week 5.
- TE Travis Kelce has been ruled out for Week 5.
- WR Brandon Gibson is listed as questionable for Week 5
- DE Cameron Wake is listed as questionable for Week 5.
- LB Jon Beason arrived in New York Friday to take a physical with the Giants. (NFLTR)
- G Chris Snee will “likely” be palced on season-ending injured reserve and undergo hip surgery. (NFLTR)
- DT Linval Joseph is listed as out for Week 5.
- CB Corey Webster is listed as doubtful for Week 5.
- RB James Starks has been ruled out of Week 5.
- There’s “more optimism” that WR Danny Amendola will play in Sunday’s game than TE Rob Gronkowski. (NFLTR)
- TE Rob Gronkowski is “unlikely to play” in Week 5, but is targeting a return next weekend. (NFLTR)
- RB Stevan Ridley has been ruled out for Week 5.
- WR Kenbrell Thompkins put in a limited practice Friday. (Mike Reiss)
- Patriots released CB Marquice Cole.
- Patriots brought in DT DaJohn Harris and DL Marcus Dixon for workouts.
- Raiders OC Greg Olson mentioned that he’s “always been a fan of” free agent QB Josh Freeman. (CSN Bay Area)
- RB Darren McFadden is listed as doubtful for Week 5.
- CB Cortland Finnegan is listed as doubtful for Week 5.
- Mark Ingram has been ruled out for Week 5.
- Lance Moore has been ruled out for Week 5.
- Saints release WR Saalim Hakim and sign Chris Williams to the practice squad. (Katherine Terrell)
- Seahawks signed DT D’Anthony Smith to their practice squad.
- Seahawks released DT Sealver Siliga.