- CB Leon Hall is listed as questionable for Week 4 because of a hamstring injury. (Joe Reedy)
- The Cardinals are expected to be without TE Todd Heap, RB La’Rod Stephens-Howling, and DE/DT Darnell Dockett this weekend. (Kent Somers)
- Cardinals placed FB Korey Hall on the reserve/retired list and re-signed FB Reagan Maui’a.
- RB Peyton Hillis is listed as doubtful for Week 4. (Jason La Canfora)
- WR Dwayne Bowe was limited in Friday’s practice and is listed as questionable for Week 4. (Adam Caplan)
- The Chiefs brought in free agent C Casey Wiegmann for a visit this week. (TheSidelineView.com)
- Jeremy Maclin put in a fully practice on Friday and is listed as probable for Week 4. (Adam Caplan)
- The Eagles will give Jamar Chaney the start at weak-side linebacker this weekend. (CSN Philly)
- Jets released OLB Bryan Thomas and signed CB Donnie Fletcher off of their practice squad. (Seth Walder)
- Jets are ready to expand DE Quinton Coples role in their defense this weekend. (ESPN New York)
- Stephen Hill is listed as doubtful for Week 4 because of a hamstring injury. (Manish Mehta)
- Dustin Keller is listed as questionable for Week 4 because of a hamstring injury. (Rich Cimini)
- QB Matthew Stafford is start against the Vikings, assuming that he doesn’t suffer a setback. (Detroit News)
- RB Mikel Leshoure is listed as questionable after another limited practice on Friday. (Dave Birkett)
- Lions OC Scott Linehan mentioned Kevin Smith will likely see a diminished role in the team’s offense in the coming weeks. (MLive.com)
- WR Julian Edelman has been ruled out for Week 4. (Field Yates)
- TE Rob Gronkowski put in a limited practice on Friday and is now considered questionable for Week 4. (Mike Reiss)
- Kellen Winslow was a strange an unlikely fit with the Patriots and head coach Bill Belichick. (SI.com)
- WR Darrius Heyward-Bey is listed as questionable for Week 4 and has yet to pass the necessary concussion tests. (Steve Corkran)
- RB Darren McFadden put in a full practice on Friday and is listed as probable for Week 4. (Steve Corkran)
- TE Brandon Myers is expected to play in Week 4 after he passed his concussion tests. (Vic Tafur)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!