- Free agent Ahmad Bradshaw has received full medical clearance for football activities. (Pro Football Talk)
- “More than one team asked” Tim Tebow if he was willing to play TE after being placed on the trading block, but he reportedly refused. (Adam Schefter)
- RT Eric Winston is believed to be holding out for guaranteed money and a multi-year contract. (NFLTR)
- Buccaneers HC Greg Schiano mentioned that third-round QB Mike Glennon isn’t viewed as competition for Josh Freeman. (Buccaneers.com)
- The Buccaneers are still open to re-signing free agent DB Ronde Barber.
- Cardinals waived G Jeremiah Warren and released G Adam Snyder.
- Cardinals DB Tyrann Mathieu’s contract includes no guaranteed money, and requires him to be randomly drug tested “as often as weekly.” (Sports Illustrated)
- GM Steve Keim compared sixth-round WR Ryan Swope to Brandon Stokley. (Arizona Republic)
- The Chiefs may now be targeting a 2014 second-round pick in return for OT Branden Albert. (Yahoo Sports)
- HC Andy Reid mentioned that third-round pick Travis Kelce will compete for the team’s starting tight end job. (Kansas City Star)
- Colts traded former first-round pick LB Jerry Hughes to the Bills in return for LB Kelvin Sheppard. (NFLTR)
- GM Jeff Ireland wouldn’t rule out the idea of trading for Chiefs LT Branden Albert. (Miami Herald)
- Ireland added that he expects to sign a veteran free agent at tackle at some point. (Miami Herald)
- The Dolphins reportedly do not have interest in free agent RT Tyson Clabo. (Armando Salguero)
- Free agent LT Bryant McKinnie is visiting the Dolphins on Monday. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars waived DT Jerome Long.
- Jaguars waived WR Jerrell Jackson.
- Former Michigan QB Denard Robinson will play running back for the Jaguars. (Jaguars.com)
- Jets waived QB Tim Tebow. (NFLTR)
- The Lions are expected to target a veteran offensive tackle at some point in the near future. (Detroit Free Press)
- Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie mentioned QB Tyler Wilson’s pocket toughness as of one of the attributes that stood out them. (Raiders.com)
- Multiple NFL teams reportedly had concerns regarding first-round CB D.J. Hayden’s future. (Sports Illustrated)
- Free agent OT Demetress Bell could be a fallback option for the Ravens if they’re unable to re-sign Bryant McKinnie. (NFLTR)
- Patriots waived WR Jeremy Ebert. (Mike Reiss)
- Patriots waived TE Brad Herman, FB Tony Fiammetta, DL Tracy Robertson, and DB Malcolm Williams.
- The Saints guaranteed $2.6 million guarantee of S Roman Harper‘s 2013 base salary by keeping him on their roster through March. (ESPN.com)
- The Steelers brought in free agent OL Winston Justice for a visit on Monday. (Adam Schefter)
- LBs coach Keith Butler mentioned that it would be “miraculous” if LB Sean Spence was able to play football again. (NFLTR)
- HC Mike Tomlin mentioned that they’re not guaranteeing first-round Jarvis Jones a a starting job. (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- OC Todd Haley expects second-round pick Le’Veon Bell to be a “factor” this season. (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- Free agent P Brian Moorman visited the Steelers on Monday.
- The Texans were reportedly prepared to take LB Arthur Brown with their No. 57 before the Ravens traded up for him. (Sports Illustrated)