- The NFL and NFLPA is preparing to push the start of league year back to May. (NFLTR)
- QB Charlie Batch has no plans to retire. (Alan Robinson)
- CB Quentin Jammer would “love” to have a return to the Chargers. (NFLTR)
- WR Chad Johnson has been arrested for violating his probation. (TMZ)
- DT Andre Fluellen has been released. (Brad Biggs)
- There seem to be “no signs” of the Bears re-signing free agent DL Israel Idonije. (NFLTR)
- Bears sign DB Maurice Jones.
- Bills signed second-round pick WR Robert Woods to a four-year contract. (James Walker)
- LB Jerry Hughes is expected to play as strong-side linebacker and rush defensive end. (Mark Armstrong)
- First-round pick QB E.J. Manuel thinks the Bills offense has been easier to learn than Florida State’s. (Chris Brown)
- FB Montell Owens is visiting the team today. (Chris Brown)
- Broncos are taking a “wait and see” approach regarding free agent Charles Woodson, according to HC John Fox. (Denver Post)
- RB Knowshon Moreno is expected to participate during OTAs this week. (Mike Klis)
- RB Willis McGahee was not present at OTAs today. (Mike Klis)
- LB Joe Mays has not been medically cleared for practice. (Lindsay Jones)
- RB Knowshon Moreno has not been medically cleared for practice. (Lindsay Jones)
- QB Brandon Weeden was “surprised” by the signing of QB Brian Hoyer. (Nate Ulrich)
- QB Thaddeus Lewis is not expected to make the final 53-man roster. (Terry Pluto)
- Offensive Coordinator Norv Turner wants to speed up QB Brandon Weeden overall. (Tony Grossi)
- Offensive Coordinator Norv Turner considers QB Jason Campbell to be a bonus to the quarterback competition. (Tony Grossi)
- WR Josh Gordon is due for a breakout season in the Browns new offense. (Terry Pluto)
- QB Josh Freeman will continue to face competition from third-round pick QB Mike Glennon. (Rick Stroud)
- The team expects CB Darrelle Revis to be ready for week 1 of the regular season. (Pewter Report)
- DE Dwight Freeney will see snaps at defensive end and outside linebacker. (Peter King)
- Chargers released LS Kyle Nelson.
- Undrafted QB Tyler Bray has “already displayed enough skills to earn more work.” (Adam Teicher)
- Eagles waived RB Miguel Maysonet. (Adam Caplan)
- WR Jason Avant and TE Clay Harbor are not changing positions regardless of taking snaps on defense at OTAs. (Zach Berman)
- Eagles front office wanted to keep RB Miguel Maysonet but head coach Chip Kelly said he wasn’t a fit which led to the team waiving him. (Rich Cimini)
- Eagles sign TE Will Shaw.
- Jaguars sign seventh-round pick CB Jeremy Harris to a four-year contract. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- WR Ace Sanders is practicing at OTAs. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- WR Calvin Johnson played through as many as three broken fingers last season. (Chris McCosky)
- WR Calvin Johnson did not play last season with broken fingers. (Mike Florio)
- LB Desmond Bishop will be one-hundred and ten percent come training camp. (Tyler Dunne)
- TE Rob Gronkowski‘s infection in his forearm has subsided. (Mike Reiss)
- Patriots sign WR Mark Harrison and K David Ruffer.
- Third-round pick OL Tony Bergstrom started at left guard at OTAs. (Vic Tafur)
- DB Taiwan Jones likely won’t make the final roster. (Vic Tafur)
- LB Miles Burris is not at OTAs due to knee surgery. (Steve Corkran)
- RB Darren McFadden looks great in OTAs. (Steve Corkran)
- Raiders have converted CB Brandian Ross to free safety. (Vic Tafur)
- Ram sign TE Zach Potter.
- Ravens sign DT Cody Larsen.
- LB Michael McAdoo is “very comfortable” returning from Achilles’ surgery. (Garrett Downing)
- RB Roy Helu and fifth-round draft pick RB Chris Thompson are battling for the same roster spot. (Tarik El-Bashir)
- DE Will Smith will start at outside linebacker in the Saints 3-4 defense. (Larry Holder)
- Saints waive DE Braylon Broughton.
- QB Josh Portis was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving. (Bob Condotta)
- TE Darren Fells has been re-signed.
- Seahawks signed second-round RB Christine Michael to a four-year contract.
- Third-round WR Markus Wheaton will join the team behind the “learning curve” due to Oregon State’s late graduation on June 14th. (Ed Bouchette)
- Steelers signed sixth-round LB Vince Williams to a four-year contract. (Ed Bouchette)
- LB Brooks Reed reported to OTAs one-hundred percent after having groin surgery. (Dave Zangaro)
- S Ed Reed is expected to be ready for training camp. (Tania Ganguli)
- LB Brian Cushing is not participating in OTAs. (Nick Scurfield)
- LB Brooks Reed is receiving snaps at middle linebacker. (Nick Scurfield)
- DB Chris Cook has been asking coaches if he could cover No. 1 receivers this season. (Tom Pelissero)