- WR Eric Decker is expected to play week 5. (Mike Klis)
- LB Danny Trevathan put in a full practice Thursday and will start in Week 5. (Ed Werder)
- Cardinals have “no interest” in Josh Freeman. (Kent Somers)
- DT Dan Williams will play and start week 5. (Bob McManaman)
- RB Trent Richardson is not far from breaking long runs. (Stephen Holder)
- RB Ahmad Bradshaw may be done for the season. (NFLTR)
- WR Miles Austin did not practice Thursday after dealing with a hamstring injury. (Calvin Watkins)
- The Cowboys have reportedly benched LB Bruce Carter in favor of Ernie Sims. (Todd Archer)
- RB Steven Jackson is still not practicing. (Vaughn McClure)
- LT Sam Baker and MLB Akeem Dent have been ruled out for Week 5. (Jay Adams)
- RB Brandon Jacobs will see more reps over the next few weeks. (Ebenezer Samuel)
- C David Baas and G Chris Snee are not expected to play in Week 5. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Jaguars not shopping other veterans like RB Maurice Jones-Drew and TE Mercedes Lewis. (NFLTR)
- WR Cecil Shorts put in a limited practice Thursday. (John Oehser)
- Jaguars signed WR Jeremy Ebert to their active roster. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Jaguars claim LB John Lotulelei off waivers from Seahawks and waived LB Kyle Knox.
- RB Chris Ivory participated in positional drills Thursday. (Rich Cimini)
- RB Mike Goodson is not in football shape yet. (Rich Cimini)
- WRs Stephen Hill and Santonio Holmes did not practice on Thursday. (Rich Cimini)
- TE Kellen Winslow did not practice Thursday.
- OLB Clay Matthews put in a “full” practice on Thursday. (Rob Demovsky)
- TE Jermichael Finley is expected to play week 5. (Rob Demovsky)
- RB Eddie Lacy practiced again Thursday. (Jason Wilde)
- LB Chase Blackburn will start at weak-side linebacker. (Joe Person)
- RB Stevan Ridley did not practice Thursday due to knee and thigh injuries. (Field Yates)
- WR Austin Collie has been signed. (NFLTR)
- Patriots placed NT Vince Wilfork on season-ending injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Patriots waived TE Zach Sudfeld. (NFLTR)
- WR Danny Amendola and TE Rob Gronkowski were limited in Thursday’s practice.
- HC Dennis Allen mentioned that Darren McFadden could play Sunday even if he doesn’t practice this week. (Steve Corkran)
- RB Darren McFadden did not practice on Thursday. (Scott Bair)
- RB Marcel Reece practiced again on Thursday. (Scott Bair)
- RB Zac Stacy may be the lead running back in the Rams’ committee. (Nick Wagoner)
- RBs Isaiah Pead and Zac Stacy are the leading candidates to be the starting running back week 5. (Associated Press)
- WR Jacoby Jones put in another limited practice Thursday. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- WR Marlon Brown did not practice Thursday. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- TE Billy Bajema has been released.
- RB Mark Ingram did not practice Thursday.
- WR Lance Moore did not practice Thursday.
- WR Markus Wheaton had surgery to repair the pinkie finger he broke during the week 4 game. (Mark Kaboly)
- Steelers released DB Isaiah Green.
- WR Andre Johnson put in a limited practice on Thursday. (John McClain)
- OT Duane Brown is expecting to play week 5 after dealing with a toe injury. (John McClain)