- Free agent QB David Garrard mentioned that his knee is finally healthy and he’s ready to work out for interested teams. (Jason La Canfora)
- QB Jay Cutler has reportedly suffered “nearly a half-dozen” concussions over the course of his career. (NFLTR)
- The Bears signed QB Josh McCown.
- The Bears released TE Brody Eldridge.
- Free agent LB Prescott Burgess tried out for the Bengals. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Bengals added LB Ben Jacobs to their practice squad and brought in LB Quinton Spears for a try out. (Aaron Wilson)
- HC Chan Gailey continued to discuss the possibility of replacing QB Ryan Fitzpatrick with a rookie next season. (Buffalo News)
- RB C.J. Spiller should see a large workload against the Dolphins on Thursday. (Sporting News)
- DE Chris Kelsay has a “50-50 shot” of playing against the Dolphins on Thursday. (Associated Press)
- Broncos waive S Duke Ihenacho.
- The Buccaneers placed LB Quincy Black on season-ending injured reserve.
- The Buccaneers tried out WR Diondre Borel. (Aaron Wilson)
- QB Brady Quinn mentioned that he’s been cleared to play. (NFLTR)
- RB Donald Brown is listed as day to day. (Indianapolis Star)
- OLB Robert Mathis will play against the Patriots on Sunday. (Indianapolis Star)
- Jerry Jones doesn’t appear to be too optimistic about DeMarco Murray‘s status for Week 11. (NFLTR)
- The Cowboys added DE Ben Bass off of their practice squad. (Bryan Broaddus)
- HC Mike Smith doesn’t appear to be too concerned about WR Julio Jones‘ leg injury. (AtlantaFalcons.com)
- The Falcons worked out TE Andrew Szczerba. (Aaron Wilson)
- Falcons place TE Tommy Gallarda on season-ending injured reserve.
- Falcons sign WR Tim Toone and TE Chase Coffman.
- RB Ahmad Bradshaw is expected to undergo a “battery of tests” in the coming days. (NFLTR)
- DT Markus Kuhn is done for the season after he torn his ACL. (Newark Star-Ledger)
- The Giants are still concerned about David Wilson‘s blocking, ball security and pass-catching ability. (Newark Star-Ledger)
- HC Rex Ryan told reports on Monday that Mark Sanchez will remain the team’s starting QB because they’re “trying to win games.” (ESPN New York)
- The Jets sign former Bears RB Khalil Bell. (Jason La Canfora)
- Jets place CB Isaiah Trufant on season-ending injured reserve. (Brian Costello)
- The Lions hope to have DE Cliff Avril available for Sunday’s game against the Packers. (NFLTR)
- C Justin Boren tried out for the Lions. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Lions were the only team to put a waiver claim in on former CB Patrick Lee. (Aaron Wilson)
- WR Greg Jennings hopes to be back in the near future. (NFLTR)
- Panthers sign G Jeremy Bridges. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Patriots tried out RB Rock Cartwright, WR Kamar Aiken, G Mitch Petrusa and WR Lavasier Tuinei. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Patriots cut LB Jeff Tarpinian to make room for CB Aqib Talib. (Aaron Wilson)
- Patriots sign G Mitch Petrus. (Field Yates)
- RB Darren McFadden is “iffy” for Sunday’s game against the Saints. (NFLTR)
- WR Danny Amendola is relatively healthy following his first game back from a broken collarbone. (St Louis Post-Dispatch)
- The Ravens placed RB Bobby Rainey on IR and signed CB Chris Johnson. (Aaron Wilson)
- Ravens re-signed QB Dennis Dixon to their practice squad and released S Omar Brown.
- QB Ben Roethlisberger has a sternoclavicular sprain in his right shoulder. (NFLTR)
- QB Byron Leftwich will start against the Ravens if Roethlisberger is out. (Washington Observer-Reporter)
- WR Antonio Brown is questionable for Week 11. (NFLTR)
- RB Rashard Mendenhall is questionable for Week 11. (NFLTR)
- FS Ryan Clark suffered another concussion during Monday night’s game. He could miss Week 11’s game against the Ravens. (Pittsburgh Tribune-Review)
- Texans brought in free agent kickers Billy Cundiff, Olindo Mare and John Potter for worked outs. (Aaron Wilson)