- GM Phil Emery mentioned that he doesn’t want to use their franchise tag on QB Jay Cutler. (NFLTR)
- WR A.J. Green put in a limited practice on Wednesday. (Joe Reedy)
- WR Andrew Hawkins put in a limited practice on Wednesday. (Joe Reedy)
- TE Tyler Eifert put in a limited practice on Wednesday. (Joe Reedy)
- QBs Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden have not been cleared to practice. (NFLTR)
- Browns could be forced to start Alex Tanney or Caleb Hanie against the Patriots. (NFLTR)
- Browns placed DL Desmond Bryant on non-football illness list with irregular heartbeat.
- Browns promoted WR Brian Tyms to their active roster.
- RB Andre Ellington did not practice on Wednesday. (Darren Urban)
- Cowboys placed RB Lance Dunbar on season-ending injured reserve.
- Cowboys signed LB Jameson Konz to their practice squad.
- RB Daniel Thomas did not practice on Wednesday. (Adam Beasley)
- The Giants have not reached out to DE Justin Tuck regarding a contract extension. (Newark Star-Ledger)
- RB Brandon Jacobs mentioned that his knee is nowhere near 100 percent and expects to undergo an offseason procedure to clean it out. (Newark Star-Ledger)
- Buccaneers signed LB Danny Lansanah off the Jets’ practice squad. (Scott Smith)
- WR Jeremy Kerley practiced on Wednesday. (Rich Cimini)
- WR Santonio Holmes put in a limited practice on Wednesday. (ESPN New York)
- TE Kellen Winslow did not practice on Wednesday. (Manish Mehta)
- WR Aaron Dobson did not practice on Wednesday and there is no timetable for his return. (Jeff Howe)
- Patriots waived TE D.J. Williams.
- RB Darren McFadden did not practice Wednesday and may have aggravated a hamstring injury last weekend. (Steve Corkran)
- WR Denarius Moore did not practice on Wednesday. (Scott Bair)
- RB Rashad Jennings practiced on Wednesday. (Scott Bair)
- WR Percy Harvin did not practice on Wednesday. (Liz Mathews)
- HC Mike Tomlin received $100,000 fine from the NFL for his role in the sideline incident on Thanksgiving. (NFLTR)
- The Steelers could lose a draft pick or have a selection downgraded in the coming weeks. (NFLTR)
- TE Delanie Walker did not practice on Wednesday. (Jim Wyatt)
- WR Damian Williams returned to practice on Wednesday. (Jim Wyatt)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!