- Chiefs tried out TE Brandon Barden, LB Brandon Copeland, LB Carlos Fields, TE Mike Flacco, WR Jamar Howard, LS Jorgen Huus, RB Deji Olatoye, and LS Tyler Ott. (Aaron Wilson)
- Owner Jim Irsay’s suspension officially ends at noon on Friday. (Bob Kravitz)
- RB Knowshon Moreno (arm) is practicing for the third time this week Thursday. (James Walker)
- HC Chip Kelly told reporters that WR/KR Brad Smith underwent surgery on core muscle (groin) Tuesday and will miss a few weeks. (Martin Frank)
- ILB DeMeco Ryans returned to practice on Thursday. (Albert Breer)
- ILB Mychal Kendricks remains sidelined with a calf injury and is unlikely to play in Week 6. (Howard Eskin)
- The Saints reportedly waived fourth-round pick LB Khari Fortt this week after he missed several meetings. (Katherine Terrell)
- Titans worked out QB Ricky Stanzi, TE Richard Gordon, TE Matthew Mulligan, TE Steve Maneri, and TE Jeron Mastrud. (Adam Caplan)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!