- According to Aaron Wilson, New Mexico RB Crusoe Gongbay has drawn interest from the Redskins and Vikings.
- Recently acquired DE Ray McDonald said he is “extremely confident” that he will not be charged in his sexual assault investigation. (Adam Jahns)
- Bears held tryouts for six players on Tuesday, including: QB Tyler Wilson, TE Gator Hoskins, G Ron Patrick, DT Derrick Hopkins, DE Rakim Cox, and DB Malcolm Bronson. (Zach Zaidman)
- According to Mike Jurecki, the Cardinals “really like” Kentucky OLB Bud Dupree.
- Chiefs have signed president Mark Donovan to a long-term extension.
“My family and I are delighted that Mark will be guiding the business operations of the Chiefs for many years to come,” said CEO Clark Hunt, via the Chiefs’ official website. “Over the last six seasons, Mark has helped the Chiefs rank among the best in the National Football League in several categories – most importantly, the fan experience – and I know he and his team will continue to work tirelessly on behalf of the Chiefs Kingdom.”
- According to Tony Pauline, there is a “high percentage” that the Colts will select Arizona State S Damarious Randall if he is available at their No. 29 overall pick.
- Owner Jerry Jones said that the Cowboys may wait until the third or fourth round in the NFL Draft to select a running back. (Ian Rapoport)
- Tony Pauline reports that the Giants are prepared to select Stanford OT Andrus Peat with their first-round pick.