- According to Darren Wolfson, the Vikings, Seahawks, and Texans have shown interest in North Dakota State S Robbie Grimsley.
According to Mike Klis of 9News, the top-nine prospects in this year’s draft class to watch for the Broncos at No. 10 overall include:
- Iowa TE T.J. Hockenson
- LSU ILB Devin White
- Missouri QB Drew Lock
- LSU CB Greedy Williams
- Georgia CB Deandre Baker
- Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins
- Washington CB Byron Murphy
- Duke QB Daniel Jones
- West Virginia QB Will Grier
- According to Vic Tafur of The Athletic, the Raiders’ decision to remove all their scouts prior to the draft was GM Mike Mayock‘s decision and HC Jon Gruden “didn’t have anything to do with it.“
- Tafur points out that the Raiders had “a lot of leaks” in last year’s NFL Draf, as they wanted to select Notre Dame’s OT Mike McGlinchey at No. 10 overall. However, he wound up going one spot before them to the 49ers at No. 9.
- Tafur could see Mississippi State DE Montez Sweat falling to the Raiders at No. 24 overall similarly to how the team drafted DL Maurice Hurst in the fifth-round of last year’s draft.
- As for the Raiders’ plans at No. 4 overall, Tafur is “leaning” toward Alabama DL Quinnen Williams or trading down.