- Aaron Wilson reports that the Eagles are hosting safety Jeremy Deering for a tryout on Sunday.
- ESPN’s Nick Wagoner writes that first-round RB Todd Gurley is unlikely to step in and be game-breaker that he was drafted to be.
- Instead, Wagoner expects Gurley to have a “very limited role” and possibly sit out the first game or two before getting worked in the mix.
- Wagoner doesn’t see CB Brandon McGee making the team, but Imoan Claiborne has at least a shot at cracking the 53-man roster.
- In regards to HC Jeff Fisher and GM Les Snead’s future with the team, Wagoner doesn’t think this is a make or break season for them.
- Mike Triplett suggests LT Terron Armstead, CB Keenan Lewis, and WR Brandin Cooks as three players who could make the Pro Bowl for the first time in 2015.
- Two undrafted free agents that have stood out, according to Triplett, are DL Bobby Ricahrdson and second-year WR Willie Snead.
- According to Triplett, there’s a chance that Josh Morgan could pass Nick Toon up on the team’s depth chart.
Triplett considers Brandin Cooks, Marquese Colston, and Brandon Coleman to be team’s top-three receivers.
Triplett mentions that Seantavius Jones and Willie Snead could make the roster as “redshirt” prospects.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!