Here’s a running list of players that are trying out for NFL teams this week. We’ll have updates posted leading up Sunday’s game, so you can check back to see who teams are considering.
- Broncos worked out S Rodney Barnes, CB Deion Belue, CB Tevrin Brandon, LB Quandon Christian, DT Kenneth Horsley, S M.D. Jennings, DB Vernon Kearney, and CB Keon Lyn. (Aaron Wilson)
- Broncos also worked out DE Leon Mackey, S Ross Madison and LB Danny Mason. (Aaron Wilson)
- Browns worked out K Michael Barnard and K Zach Hocker. (Aaron Wilson)
- Giants worked out LB D.J. Bryant, G Mike Golic, RB Dion Lewis, G Jordan McCray, DE Jordan Stanton, and LB Uani’ Unga. (Aaron Wilson)
- Jets worked out DE Ben Bass, G Andrew Forney, P Kasey Redfern, LS Patrick Scales, P Jacob Schum, DT Kona Schwenke, and DE Zach Thompson. (Aaron Wilson)
- Packers worked out CB Lavelle Westbrooks. (Aaron Wilson)