- Mike Klis reports that Broncos QB Drew Lock will start their Week 11 game against the Dolphins after recovering from a rib injury.
- Broncos activated OT Elijah Wilkinson from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Broncos promoted TE Troy Fumagalli, S Alijah Holder and LB Josh Watson to their active roster.
Texans WR Will Fuller said their offense must play more consistently and finds more ways to score.
“We’ve got to find a way to play more consistent and get the ball in the end zone,” said Aaron Wilson.
Texans’ rookie OLB Jon Greenard said he’s “getting my feet wet” in the NFL now that he is earning more playing time.
“I’ve been getting my feet wet. Just learning who I am and using my traits to my advantage,” said Greenard, via Wilson.
- Texans placed DB Michael Thomas on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Texans promoted LB Nate Hall, OL Greg Mancz and RB Scottie Phillips to their active roster.
- Titans have officially ruled out S Kenny Vaccaro from Week 11 due to a concussion. (Paul Kuharsky)
- Turron Davenport writes that the Titans will likely use DBs Josh Kalu and Amani Hooker in place of Vaccaro, while CB Desmond King is a blitzing option from the nickel.
- Jim Wyatt of the team’s official site does not think the Titans would consider signing a backup kicker for shorter length field goals with veteran K Stephen Gostkowski being more successful on long kicks.
- Paul Kuharsky reports that Titans’ rookie T Isaiah Wilson is expected to dress for the first time in his career on Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Titans placed OLB Jadeveon Clowney and DB Kareem Orr on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Titans promoted DB Greg Mabin, LB Will Compton, LB Tuzar Skipper and LS Matt Overton to their active roster.