- Per NFL Media’s Michael Silver, Buccaneers HC Bruce Arians said QB Tom Brady is picking most of the plays that get called: “He picks all the plays now. We call what he picks. We just have to get better. He’s getting more comfortable every week. We’re getting close.”
- Buccaneers activated WR Jaydon Mickens and RB T.J. Logan from the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- Buccaneers placed DL Benning Potoa on the COVID-19 list.
- Per the Athletic’s Joe Person, Panthers HC Matt Rhule said X-rays on WR D.J. Moore‘s ankle were negative and he hasn’t been ruled out for the team’s Week 14 game against the Broncos after the bye.
- Panthers placed DE Yetur Gross-Matos on the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
With their opponent starting a practice squad receiver at quarterback, the Saints took the air out of their usual high-flying passing attack and predominantly ran the ball. Saints HC Sean Payton said that while QB Taysom Hill would have loved more of an opportunity to show off his arm, they knew their run game would be effective.
“Taysom played this thing just how I wanted him to play it,” Payton said via Amie Just of NOLA.com. “It doesn’t have to be aesthetically pleasing to be effective. The job is to win, and he did a good job of that.”
- Saints CB Janoris Jenkins avoided a major injury to his knee and should be fine, per Nick Underhill.