We’ll have more updates posted here throughout the day so be sure to check back.
- Bears have ruled out QB Jay Cutler for Week 11. (NFLTR)
- QB Jay Cutler is week to week with a high-ankle sprain. (NFLTR)
- Bears placed CB Charles Tillman on injured reserve with designated to return Monday. (NFLTR)
- HC Marc Trestman admitted that he may have kept QB Jay Cutler in too long on Sunday. (ESPN Chicago)
- Bills are “leaning towards” holding rookie WR Robert Woods out for Week 11. (Bills)
- WR Chris Hogan has passed the required concussion tests to return. (Jay Skurski)
- An MRI revealed that QB Peyton Manning aggravated his right high ankle sprain and he has “no new damage.” (NFLTR)
- HC John Fox was released from the hospital on Friday. (Denver Post)
- Browns place OLB Quentin Groves on season-ending injured reserve.
- WR Travis Benjamin will undergo ACL surgery this week. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Browns are working out LB Justin Staples on Tuesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Colts signed WR Da’Rick Rogers to their active roster. (Stephen Holder)
- G Mike McGlynn suffered a fracture in his thumb during Sunday’s game. (Kevin Bowen)
- MLB Sean Lee is expected to miss 3-4 weeks with a hamstring injury. (NFLTR)
- WR Dez Bryant mentioned that he didn’t have any issues regarding his back during Sunday night’s game. (Brandon George)
- OT Jonathan Martin could be done with the Dolphins. (NFLTR)
- Dolphins signed S D.J. Campbell to their active roster and released S Jordan Kovacs.
- HC Chip Kelly seemed to suggest that Nick Foles will remain the Eagles’ starting quarterback moving forward. (NFLTR)
- S Earl Wolff will be out “multiple weeks.” (Jeff McLane)
- LB Mychael Kendricks does not have an ACL injury. (Jeff McLane)
- OT Jason Peters doesn’t have a serious. (Jeff McLane)
- HC Mike Smith is “worried” that LT Sam Baker has yet to recover from a lingering knee injury. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- LB Sean Weatherspoon will be activated from the short-term IR this week.
- HC Mike Smith said he should have “more info” on Wednesday regarding TE Tony Gonzalez‘s injured toe.
- GM Thomas Dimitroff mentioned that HC Mike Smith is not in danger of losing his job, despite the Falcons poor record. (NFLTR)
- HC Tom Coughlin mentioned that DE Jason Pierre-Paul is “sore,” but expects him to play in Week 11. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- QB Chad Henne will remain the Jaguars’ starting quarterback for Week 11. (John Oehser)
- MLB Paul Posluszny has been diagnosed with a concussion. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- HC Rex Ryan said that he expects WR Santonio Holmes to return in Week 11. (Rich Cimini)
- HC Mike McCarthy mentioned that QB Aaron Rodgers could be out another few weeks. (Tom Pelissero)
- Packers signed QB Matt Flynn. (NFLTR)
- C Evan Dietrich-Smith suffered a knee injury during Sunday’s loss to the Eagles. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- Packers worked out OT Jamal Johnson-Webb, G Tori Mobley, TE Emmanuel Ogbuehi and WR Eric Rogers. (Tom Silverstein)
- HC Dennis Allen mentioned that RB Rashad Jennings has “earned more touches” in the coming weeks. (Steve Corkran)
- Raiders waived OL Jack Cornell.
- HC John Harbaugh indicated that the Ravens could go with the hot-hand regarding the running back position in the coming weeks. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Rookie S Kenny Vaccaro is expected to miss Week 11’s game against the 49ers and possibly the following game after suffering a concussion on Sunday. (Ian Rapoport)
- RB Mark Ingram is expected to remain the Saints No. 3 running back, despite a solid performance on Sunday. (ESPN.com)
- Seahawks officially activated WR Percy Harvin from the PUP list.
- Seahawks released DT Michael Brooks.
- LG Ramon Foster is expected to miss a “couple weeks” due to a high-ankle sprain he sustained in Week 10. (Pittsburgh Tribune-Review)
- Interim HC Wade Phillips wouldn’t confirm whether or not RB Arian Foster is out for the season.(Tania Ganguli)
- CB Kareem Jackson has an “outside chance” of playing in Week 11. (John McClain)
- QB Jake Locker is officially out for the season. (NFLTR)
- C Brian Schwenke is out indefinitely with a high ankle sprain. (Jim Wyatt)
- WR Damian Williams is “week to week” with a quad injury. (Jim Wyatt)